Sucking up to pam

beefche

Mint jelly my big bootie.

You have lamb badonkadonk? I think they call that a rump roast. :)

Pam loves me, so I don't have to suck up to her. Except when it comes to infractions. Yeah, I know it's shocking, but I've had a few of those. Come to think of it, Pam gave me one of them!

Okay, so Pam doesn't love me, but I know she sort of likes me, and I didn't have to pay her a dime, unlike Pale, whose friendship is very costly! :P

Pam, you're priceless!

Elph

Whom the Pam loveth she chasteneth. Ask her children. :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have lamb badonkadonk? I think they call that a rump roast. :)

Okay, I just looked up "badonkadonk," because I absolutely love that word. However.

I am glad I never actually said it to anyone, because I NEVER would have guessed it means what it means, your obvious references aside. Probably only smart people like you know what it means, but still. What if I had said to my mother "You're being a badonkadonk today!"????

If I were twenty years younger I would have said you have a cute badonkadonk, but you're not a girl, so that would have been stupid. :P

Elph

If I were twenty years younger I would have said you have a cute badonkadonk, but you're not a girl, so that would have been stupid.

Hey, that's a compliment I'll accept. Though it does leave one wondering how you may have come by that information... did I accidentally wear my leather pants to the get together?

Edited by Dravin

Let's review, shall we?

The one who CREATED a thread dedicated to sending PAM a picture of her FAVORITE love (read as LUST) object, Shemar Moore was.......who was that again??

Now who is Pam's favorite?!

:popcorn:

:hmmm:

:king:

Posted Image

I told you that you are my hero. :wub:

We could soften it up a bit and just say pulchritudinous heiny....

Now if we really wanted to avoid the urban slang, this should have read:

PULCHRITUDINOUS GLUTEUS MAXIMUS

Avatar, I'm also quite impressed that someone else knows and appreciates CALLIPYGOUS.

(I mean appreciates the word, not the definition...actually, who DOESN'T appreciate the definition? ;) )

Now if we really wanted to avoid the urban slang, this should have read:

PULCHRITUDINOUS GLUTEUS MAXIMUS

I read about him once....wasn't he the Roman emperor just before Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus?

Avatar, I'm also quite impressed that someone else knows and appreciates CALLIPYGOUS.

Thank you my dear, you are a gentlewoman and a scholar.

(I mean appreciates the word, not the definition...actually, who DOESN'T appreciate the definition? ;) )

I, too, appreciate the definition as well as the outward expression of that definition.

I read about him once....wasn't he the Roman emperor just before Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus?

You are correct, sir...and he was HAWT!

I, too, appreciate the definition as well as the outward expression of that definition.

Great minds think alike; hence the reference to Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus' predecessor.

OOOOOOh a sucking up to Pam Thread!!!!!

Lets see...

I bow to the great and noble Head Mod Pam

All Hail Pam!

By Golden Gingy Might.

Able to leap tall keyboards in a single bound

Can look up Dictionary.com faster than a speeding bullet!

Can slap Duct tape on a brown nosing PaleRider so quickly she breaks the sound barrier!

Look up in the sky...

Its MAP!

I mean PAM!

also here is her super secret hide out. it is soooooo cool inside. 92in tv and all kinds of video game stuff!!!

Posted Image