Is everyone sitting down?

pam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't want anyone falling over from shock and hurting themself.

But..I was asked out. Yes me..the person who hasn't been interested. Okay so maybe it's not really a date..but a guy friend that asked if I wanted to go out to dinner.

So I said..You mean like a date? He said well..we could call it that. haha I just have to pick the day.

Pam, I just fell out of my chair and broke my hip. I need your address so I can send you the bill.

Good for you Pam - Here's some good advice for you

Posted ImageI have cow and pig slippers :)

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."

They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals. :lol:

For all those who are heart broken that pammy is now taken, I'm still available. I don't have gumdrop buttons, but I am very affectionate. I do eat alot, though, but I promise to try to chew my food longer to prevent from expending your budget on feeding me. So, just give me a call. You bring the cereal and I'll bring the milk.

Pssst. *whispers* That affectionate thing might not be such a plus if you plan to keep licking everything you like. I'd leave that out in the future.

:)

On the other hand, some people DO like the licking thing. There's something (or someone) out there for everybody.

So, should we line up all the single guys on this site and see which one responds favorably to my prediliction for slobber? Any one who doesn't fall for my salivating can then be introduced to pam's gumdrop buttons.

I'm all for it! Line up, boys!

So, should we line up all the single guys on this site and see which one responds favorably to my prediliction for slobber? Any one who doesn't fall for my salivating can then be introduced to pam's gumdrop buttons.

I'm all for it! Line up, boys!

Sorry, I'm spoken for and will have to forgoe the thrilling line up routine. ;)

:)