Is everyone sitting down?

pam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be no wedding bells with this one. Sorry to disappoint.

this is most likely why you never get asked out Pam. its all the same with you super models! :mad: you expect us to wine and dine you and buy you expensive stuff and so we do hoping to be able to keep you around for a while, then what do you do?!? You break out little hearts into a million bazillion little pieces and to add salt to the gaping wound you ALWAYS wear the sexiest outfit you own on that day JUST FOR THE OCCASION.

I hope this "friend" (notice she calls him a friend? Classic move by the typical hot chick who's only toying with a guy like a cat does a helpless mouse) can see past your gorgeous looks and see the little black heart just waiting to use him and toss him away like used tissue paper. :cry:

:flowers: PS Hope you have a great time!!!!

Edited by Wisc

Too funny! Funny thing happened to me once, I was pouring my heart out online to a guy and we really hit it off. Well come to find out he was one of those bots! I was talking to a computer the whole time and didn't even know it! :o

Yea, at one time I thought Pam was a bot since she always replies so fast, day or night. Wait, maybe she is a replicant like Harrison Ford in Blade Runner....

its all the same with you super models! :mad: you expect us to wine and dine you and buy you expensive stuff and so we do hoping to be able to keep you around for a while, then what do you do?!? You break out little hearts into a million bazillion little pieces and to add salt to the gaping wound .... blah, blah, blah, B, whine, moan...

Let it all out kid. Pam turned you down, didn't she!

/me hands Wisc an Olive Garden application.

For all those who are heart broken that pammy is now taken, I'm still available. I don't have gumdrop buttons, but I am very affectionate. I do eat alot, though, but I promise to try to chew my food longer to prevent from expending your budget on feeding me. So, just give me a call. You bring the cereal and I'll bring the milk.

For all those who are heart broken that pammy is now taken, I'm still available. I don't have gumdrop buttons, but I am very affectionate. I do eat alot, though, but I promise to try to chew my food longer to prevent from expending your budget on feeding me. So, just give me a call. You bring the cereal and I'll bring the milk.

And after a brief recovery period (she sprained her tongue).... IT'S BACK and ready for action!

(I'm glad this avatar is back ;))

Well, you have Austin Collie's cell number, and what have you done with it? You know, he is my facebook friend, I should ask him out for you!

Well, you have Austin Collie's cell number, and what have you done with it? You know, he is my facebook friend, I should ask him out for you!

"Hi, Austin? My name is Beef. I'm single, you're single. I like long licks in the moonlight, eating hay....what? Um, I got your number from the stake website. It's ok...I'm not using it to sell you anything. I can come to your ward on Sunday. Hello? Austin?"

Congrats. And since everyone likes to quote For the strength of the youth (for adults) when other issues come up i leave you with this.

Who's your double?

Have you met his parents?

:P

What if the parents are... on the other side? Do one have to take him there too!??

ENJOY PAM :)

Here she is licking again... I suppose the sucking is over and licking has began.....

PAM are you sure he is NOT one of MY hotmales that ahs escaped my mailnbox? I stil cant get in my HOT malebox!:eek:

I need to count to see if they all are stil there....

Edited by Maya

Get your own thread. This is all about me. :P

We're not dissapointed, we're excited. And we expect regular updates before, during, and after. Many restaurants have free wi-fi these days. And certainly let us know if you need 3 or 4 of us more beefy posters to come rescue you.

LM

If the restaurant has wifi I think you are missing the obvious: Webcam!

Get your own thread. This is all about me.

/me starts humming, "You're so vain." :P

Pam, sounds like it is time to start writing your first name together with his last name in a notebook over and over. Preferably with a picture of Hannah Montana on the cover of the notebook.

Since she didn't provide a name I pictured Pam's name next to the common place holder from an unidentified person (in the US), John Doe, making Pam Doe... that's just not right. :eek:

I've already had 14 members of the Pam's-All-That LDS.net Fan Club inform me that, "No, it's not me." And, just so the rumors die down quickly--no, it's not me either.

Not me either. I'm afraid I'd have to turn her down even if she asked. Sorry Pam, I love ya, but you're too short. I'm superficial like that. :D