Hi I'm Kerry Shirts and Here to Bore You LOL!

KerryShirts

Welcome Kerry! How on earth did you find in here :itwasntme:

I almost fell off my chair when I saw you here.

So glad to see you here. Enjoy, be good, and all will go just fine... I hope :D

Pam maybe we drive to his backyard when I get over there and have a barbeque!

Maybe you can teach us something here.

:imwithstupid:

hi kerry.....must admit, i don't know you,

looking forward to GETTING to know you.

Um, am I the only one who has no idea who you are? :P

No Beefche.....I don't either. must be why I fell asleep. lol

Welcome. It looks like some know you. I don't and I hope I get to spend some time talking to you.

I been waiting for him to say something, but Kerry IS too humble to say it, but he is a very good apologist... he does not apologise anything... of the Church history or doctorines that is, but defends it entustiacly. He is a great guy and is all the time making fantastic YouTubes as "backyard professsor"(keeping me on my ergometer bike for 60 min almost every day.. except lately due to health issues). Cant forget the nature either which he loves and films in the middel of his beautiful Idaho backyard or trips.

I am not sure of his academic status ... but he is trying to get it higher, mine is stil in the backyard and probably will stay that way. He has red a LOT of religious and mathematical books.

If you like to use your greys, his videos will blow your mind.... to greater consiousness of excistence. Of course he may be wrong, like all scolars he read, but I like to listen to his thoughts and he is a tough bit to swallow even for most anti writters, those who we ban in the first discusition.

He can be a bit loud sometimes, but put your volume down and you will be ok.

I hope Kerry dont mind me writting this info, if so I can delete it, just let me know.

Welcome again, Kerry. I suggest we leave the barbecue until summer. Idaho's a little bit too icy right now.

Hey come on ram, an open fire in the mountains in a what we call "laavu" in Finnish, is very nice after a nice 1-2 hour skeeing. Ofcourse we got that 1-2 hour trip back too, dont forget that.