Hi I'm Kerry Shirts and Here to Bore You LOL!

KerryShirts

Or we could have a mangal, the only thing better than an Israeli mangal is an Armenian one and I know how to do both. also, a nice steaming pot of plov cooked on the campfire.

That sounds almost as good as curelom supè... Remember never have antisjock in curelom supè...

The barbeque will be this summer. Sorry I haven't responded recently, I got a new computer and it is pure heck getting it to work correctly. ayiyi......

So more good BYP videoes in wait.... nice. Are you continuing the BoM comments? They were/are great. I would love to make it to the FAIR conferance this year or next :huh: we`ll see. The flight to SL is such a pain with no direct flights and it is expencive.

So more good BYP videoes in wait.... nice. Are you continuing the BoM comments? They were/are great. I would love to make it to the FAIR conferance this year or next :huh: we`ll see. The flight to SL is such a pain with no direct flights and it is expencive.

I am really trying to get back to them, I promise. But with Nibley's "One Eternal Round" book coming out this March, I am gearing up for MUCH MORE Book of Abraham materials..... I am absolutely overly excited about this, and plan on doing seriously great videos about it all.

You should have got a MAC!

I did!!!!!!!!!!!! But transferring all the info and url's, etc., from the pc to it is what is difficult. I am WAY excited about the iMovie though! My vids are going to take on an entirely new aura now.

Well then Congrats!

Well then Congrats!

Yeah it's coming along O.K., so far. A little new and different. I am thoroughly enjoying the iMovie software. I have a couple new vids up using it. My recent on Reformed Egyptian turned out quite good. The 2nd one I made hasn't made it up yet, probably because of the Super Bowl Hype going on.