Super Bowl

Palerider

I was kinda hoping to see a Favre vs. Manning battle, but I think this one will be more interesting. The 2 best teams of the league in a matchup and then you've got the little side notes about each.

I'm looking forward to the big day--I've already told my stake people that I can't make my meetings that evening because of the game. Funny considering that I'm the only woman in the group and the only one who was even aware of the Superbowl.

Go Colts!!!

The only way the Colts are goin' down is when they go down to Miami to stomp on the Saints....

BTW, I drive by the Lucas Oil Stadium to/from work everyday....

And the guy that had his head squished by the taxi cab last night is a friend of a coworker (the guy was drunk and fell down in front of the cab, who didn't notice him).

I don't think the Saints have much of a chance, unless they knock off Peyton before the game starts. They have a good offense, but little defense. Colts have both good offense and defense. They'll crush the Saints with their passing game.

Colts are goin down....to Miami to beat up on the Saints:)

There....fixed it for ya'.;)

Personally I don't have a preference on who wins. But watching the AFC Championship domination by the Colts (although they needed to recover from an early Jets lead) and watching the debacle that was the NFC Championship (where neither team seemed to be able or willing to cope with success, i.e., turning the ball over or failing to take advantage of said turnovers).

Don't get me wrong. The Saints are a good team. But if they play like they did against Minnesota they'll get beat by 30 points. They were not the potent offense they are known for and their defense only stood because Minnesota turned the ball over.......repeatedly......and again.......and then some more.......which resulted in very little benefit for the Saints other than they didn't lose. For the most part they were unsuccessful in capitalizing on turnovers. If Minnesota keeps just one of their Red Zone turnovers and kicks a FG, they win and the Saints are on vacation.

After watching the Cowboys dismantle them, then struggle down the stretch, even losing to TB, then that NFC Championship resemblence of football, I'd say the Saints are in deep, deep trouble in Miami. I just hope it's a better game than I think it's going to be.