Fake Mission call to Magna Utah. Gotta see!

benstone84111

This is one of the best pranks I have ever seen. Colton is an inspiration! He is from Kearns Ut and a friend made up a fake mission call to Magna Ut. He is going to be a great missionary!

Poor kid! I'm assuming this is one of your friends right? Planned and executed perfectly, especially with plenty of time for his reaction. "Are you F'in kidding me?!" Best reaction ever! I love it!

Can you imagine if he opened the real one and it said something like Ogden?

My brother actually DID think his mission call was a joke, even though it wasn't. We lived in California, but had/have tons of family in Northern Utah, and he got called to Ogden! He laughed his head off when he figured out they were serious. (he wasn't disappointed, and it turned out to be a blessing, since he became very ill while on his mission, and he was able to have family around him while he was in the hospital).

Colton is an amazing young man. I can't believe how well he took it! My son, Bryan, was the mastermind behind the prank and he spent hours on creating the letter and fake envelope. I watch this every day and find something else to laugh at and love. His friends are all an incredible bunch of guys and are lucky and blessed to have each other. My son is not a member but he is always included in everything they do. I am very thankful for they love they have for him. Colton was ecstatic about his call to San Diego and thrilled to be learning Spanish. I think he is looking forward to proselytising on the beach! Thanks for you warm comments, I will share them with the guys.

Colton is an amazing young man. I can't believe how well he took it! My son, Bryan, was the mastermind behind the prank and he spent hours on creating the letter and fake envelope. I watch this every day and find something else to laugh at and love. His friends are all an incredible bunch of guys and are lucky and blessed to have each other. My son is not a member but he is always included in everything they do. I am very thankful for they love they have for him. Colton was ecstatic about his call to San Diego and thrilled to be learning Spanish. I think he is looking forward to proselytising on the beach! Thanks for you warm comments, I will share them with the guys.

K...so all I can think is how Colton will get his brother back. Such an ingenius prank deserves a proper response! hee hee hee :D:D:D

Oh man, I busted up laughing! :lol:

I wonder if a missionary would ever actually be called to serve somewhere that close to home?

While serving my mission, thirty three years ago, in the Roanoke, Virginia mission, there was a fellow missionary, who hailed from somewhere in side our mission. He was a covert to the Church and spent most of his mission, serving in the mission home. Not because the mission President wanted to keep an eye on the missionary, but to protect the missionary from his mom, who was not a member of the Church. He was a good missionary even with extra problems.