Priesthood and the Temple

Ezequiel

hey guys!~

I've been asked to teach a lesson two weeks from now at my Elder's Quorum. The subject is on the Temple and Priesthood holders. Its a very broad topic and there are so many ways for me to go on about it. I'm just wondering if there are any good talks by any GA that you may know that deals with both topics on the same talk. I'm thinking that something like - how can priesthood holders prepare for the temple, or something along those lines would be really good.

Or if anyone has any suggestions or ideas, I'm open to hearing them!

Thanks eveyrone. Have a fantastic day!~

It would be great to hear more about women receiving the priesthood in the Temple.

no it wouldn't the topic causes contention which has no place in Priesthood classes - Church on Sunday is for uplifting edifying and reminding us of the basics of what we need to do to be with our Heavenly Father for eternity

I would start here.

LDS.org - Search

I am so glad the church has such wonderful resources.

I only asked for help in this site because I figured i would get a litle more help! I had been reading up on several different talks I had found already on my own on the search database you just gave me. Thanks, but I'd like something a lilte more specific :)