Lord Stanley's Cup

unixknight

I think you are.

They still have to get through Crosby and the Penquins.

Besides, Calgary is going to come out of this slump and go on a tear, all the way to the Cup!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bah. The Penguins were no obstacle in the first matchup this year.

This number mean anything to you? 6 - 3. :P

The remaining season games against them should be a pretty good indicator of the playoffs.

For the first time in a long time it looks like the Washington Capitals have a real shot. They've been all but unstoppable this year. Am I the only one feeling that glimmer of hope?

Ovechkin is quite a player! Fun to watch.

I'm an Avalanche fan. They came out of the gate strong, but they've faded. I can hope for a playoff run, but realistically it's just probably not gonna happen for them. As long as it ain't the Red Wings, I'm ok. They've struggled this year and, at the moment, are not in the playoff picture (but close). I'm good with that too.

I've been a big hockey fan since the 1980 Olympics. I love the game. I've had NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL Center Ice on DirecTV and the Center Ice programming was WAY more used than the Sunday Ticket. Oh, and I've got MLB Extra Innings too. Baseball is simply a necessity in my life. I think in the hierarchy of needs it comes right after food and air.