My Man Setheus

Angie

I wanted to share with all of you the love that i feel for a wonderful man named Setheus. It's not only love i have it's respect, Setheus is such a handsome and desirable man. He is not only kind but he's caring, I know he's quite the catch and I'm so blessed to have him in my life. What makes him a catch? *thoughtful sigh* Everything about him: Its Not Just His dreamy blue eyes, his sexy hair & his hot bod. It's what he does, not just for me but for everyone else too. He protects us from harm, weather it is online or overseas He fights for our freedoms. Ladies these are just my opinions but i think we should award Setheus the Title of being the Most Desirable & the Hottest Man on The Board!

Come on Gals, We all know its true!!! :wub:

Vote For Setheus

BTW Angie...I always did think he was amazing.

Oh, to remember the shy, reserved Setheus of old....

Told him once he was "All That AND a Bag of Chips" Egads...I think I created a monster!! LOL

I'm glad you found your little harem... ..

And it IS nice to see that others see the good in you too Setheus.

Have a nice life, and keep safe,

L.

Originally posted by Outshined@Nov 28 2005, 07:52 AM

Actually I hear that after his time in the Middle East, Setheus has grown accustomed to (and perhaps even developed a preference for) women with mustaches.

:lol:  :lol:

Now thats funny :P

seth, I wasn't being real...relax..............................I had to pop your bubble before it got to big. I would hate for you to think the world revolves around seth....lol lol :wow:

Originally posted by Laureltree+Nov 28 2005, 09:16 AM-->

<!--QuoteBegin-Outshined@Nov 28 2005, 07:52 AM

Actually I hear that after his time in the Middle East, Setheus has grown accustomed to (and perhaps even developed a preference for) women with mustaches.

:lol:  :lol:

Now thats funny :P

seth, I wasn't being real...relax..............................I had to pop your bubble before it got to big. I would hate for you to think the world revolves around seth....lol lol :wow:

Outshined THAT was TOO FUNNY! :lol::lol:

LT it's too late, the world does revolve around Setheus~ :lol:

I just have to wonder HOW HE DOES IT? Too bad what ever it is can not be bottled and then shared, ;)

Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 28 2005, 12:13 PM

Hey Seth,

What did you do to Angie? Last time i talked to her she was engaged, and it was NOT to you! I Don't know....  <_< You must of done something...

Maybe i decided to call off the enagement, i mean what girl can resist a man in the Navy. :P

Originally posted by Carrie@Nov 28 2005, 11:13 AM

Hey Seth,

What did you do to Angie? Last time i talked to her she was engaged, and it was NOT to you! I Don't know....  <_< You must of done something...

Oh that was easy...I just borrowed a couple of rufee's from DisRuptive1. He was even kind enough to tell me how to use them. :ph34r::wow:;)