'soir/hi,

my problem concerns your religion and my mother, and the others(belief). I am grown-up and I am entitled to make what I wish but my family thinks that your religion is a sect, while not it's falsehood. If i enter, my mother will make everything for get outside me whom must me make? it is prete has go in adfi an asso against sects. i'm lost help me...please... :cry::surrenderwave:

..I'm 24 years old...

my mother it is atheistic on the net they find n 'importe what even in assos against new movements.she knows that i 've taken back contact with the missionaries, she is against complétement. I know that it 's not plainly. i having accepted a sign of the lord, and I see another movement but it's not informed happily. ouf,those who are outside the chapel think that I must be wary, and others than I see put me down of questions on you. i've seen again the sisters but me i've not been able to speak to them,i was too much terrified..i upset you, je pars. i go out.

Ben I know it is a hard thing to beleive about parents, relatives, and friends but they do and can cut involvedment it does happen.....AND Personne you are welcome here dont be terrified to talk to us...we are all people, actually we are all brothers and sisters even if some dont know this. And we all come from different back grounds. ANd you are blessed to have accepted a sign from the Lord. Know that He knows your circumstances and that HE is aware of you and loves you. Know that you are a special and unique daughter of GOd.

• 3 weeks later...

personne,

Il suffit d'aller et de faire partie de ce bonheur personne. Je suis sûr que vous allez sentir l'esprit et il sera en mesure de décider par vous-même si vous avez besoin d'adhérer à l'église ou pas. Que Dieu vous bénisse. Je ne sais pas le français, alors j'ai utilisé traducteur Google. Donc s'il ya un mauvais mot du traducteur utilisé, pardonnez-moi.

Oh thanks a lot..Votre français il est bon...aucun problème ok merci pour la réponse rapide, moi aussi j'utilise un traducteur alors dsl si mon anglais n'est pas super bon. Mais je sais que j'aime beaucoup cette église, et qu'elle détient la vérité, un jour se sera moi dans cette eau. Amitiés.

personne,

Il suffit d'aller et de faire partie de ce bonheur personne. Je suis sûr que vous allez sentir l'esprit et il sera en mesure de décider par vous-même si vous avez besoin d'adhérer à l'église ou pas. Que Dieu vous bénisse. Je ne sais pas le français, alors j'ai utilisé traducteur Google. Donc s'il ya un mauvais mot du traducteur utilisé, pardonnez-moi.

Translation (via Yahoo's Babelfish:

It is enough d' to go and to belong to this happiness anybody. I am sure that you will feel l' spirit and it will be able to decide by yourself if you need d' to adhere to l' church or not. That God blesses you. I do not know French, then j' used Google translator. Thus s' he ya a bad word of the translator used, forgives me.

Oh thanks a lot..Votre français il est bon...aucun problème ok merci pour la réponse rapide, moi aussi j'utilise un traducteur alors dsl si mon anglais n'est pas super bon. Mais je sais que j'aime beaucoup cette église, et qu'elle détient la vérité, un jour se sera moi dans cette eau. Amitiés.

Translation:

Your French it is good… any problem ok thank you for the prompt response, me also j' use a translator then dsl if my English n' is not super good. But I know that j' like much this church, and qu' it holds the truth, one day will be me in this water. Friendships.

That last bit just made my heart swell. One day. Be patient. God will provide a way.

First question is "How old are you?" Next is "Are you ready to put it all behind you?" I find it hard to believe as a parent that any parent could or would completely cut off a child from contact. I have heard of it happening but find it hard to believe.

Ben Raines

I am one who not only was kicked out of her home but lost all but one friend when I was baptized. Just because you would never do it or don't know someone personally who this happened to, doesn't make it any less true that it does in fact happen.

And on the flip-side, my ex husband wouldn't talk to my daughter for a time cos she left the church. When I left the church for a time, all my friends abandoned me as well, so, people are people and can be very cruel at times.

I was terrified

You should not do anything you are afraid to do. If you have a testimony of the gospel and you are afraid, take your time. Don't rush anything. We all need our family support. So take your time and see if things don't get better.

Please, never do anything you feel bad about.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personne,

Voici un lien vers le mormon.org Site en français. J'espère que cela vous aidera à en apprendre davantage sur l'église et ce que nous croyons po poursuivre l'apprentissage de l'évangile de Jésus-Christ, et votre foi sera récompensée. Encore une fois j'ai utilisé le traducteur de Google pour les phrases ici.

Église de Jésus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours

Edited by gomspal

Personne,

Voici un lien vers le mormon.org Site en français. J'espère que cela vous aidera à en apprendre davantage sur l'église et ce que nous croyons po poursuivre l'apprentissage de l'évangile de Jésus-Christ, et votre foi sera récompensée. Encore une fois j'ai utilisé le traducteur de Google pour les phrases ici.

Église de Jésus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours

Zut alors! C'est la livre du Mormon en Francais! :o

;)

Et Personne - Comment les choses vont-elles avec votre mère ?

Allé à l'église. Vous êtes étonnant. Nous en Angleterre comprenez par ce que vous passez.

Je suis le seul membre dans ma famille.

Zut alors! C'est la livre du Mormon en Francais! :o

;)

Et Personne - Comment les choses vont-elles avec votre mère ?

Allé à l'église. Vous êtes étonnant. Nous en Angleterre comprenez par ce que vous passez.

Je suis le seul membre dans ma famille.

Good evening, my mother can't understand she is bounded if She knew that if I see other people who are in the French parliamentary report, these people are really dangerous. But I see them because I can not see the LDS, I can not go to church but I can see the other. I do not like their lessons. then I no longer speak with my mother. She makes me reproaches. Why should I talk to her more. Because I can not see you. I'm sick I'm big enough. Yesterday I went to the memorial in others, I was very uncomfortable. if she knew my friend if she knew her religion she would go mad. (laughter)

Your answer made me smile thank you. When I saw that it was the site of the French church.

• 2 weeks later...

Personne, I'm not so sure I understood what you were trying to say - are you AFRAID of getting underwater?

If so, unfortunately, it is required for baptism. But, I have to say, when the spirit gets hold of you when you're standing on that water, the "dunking" part becomes very quick and very easy. No big deal really.

I hope things work out between you and your mother. My parents are against my LDS conversion. Until today, we don't really talk about religion and I'm LDS 8 years now. I was already married when I got baptized - My husband and I eloped because my parents didn't want me to marry somebody from another religion. So the baptism was just one more step in my rebellion. It was very hard, but I'm glad I had the courage to do it.

Good luck and may God shower you with all His blessings!