ニーファイのように (We'll bring the world his truth)

Tayo

I'd really like to find the lyrics to the Japanese version of the song "We'll Bring the World His Truth" (also known as "We are as the army of Heleman"). It's called ニーファイのように. It'd also be good to see the lyrics of the Japanese version of "Sisters in Zion" too. Here's a video of them.

YouTube - As Sisters in Zion / We'll Bring the World His Truth

If someone can help, that would be great. ^^

Also, I was wondering if someone knew of a way I could buy a Japanese Hymn Book.

http://ftp.ldscatalog.com/en_US/93015300.pdf <- A PDF order form listing all the Japanese material items the Distribution Center has. Hymns and pocket sized Hymns are listed amongst other things. You can either just do it the old fashion way or take the item numbers and the phone numbers on the form and do it over the phone. Edited by Dravin

Brother Hicks (the man who arranged this piece) is a friend/acquaintance of mind and I asked him if sheet music with the words in any languages besides English was available. He said, "Unfortunately it is only currently in English, though I may be getting it done in Spanish sometime." But with the way it's caught on world wide, who knows. I hope you've been able to find the lyrics. As Dravin said, you can piece it together with the two hymns and the Young Women's theme, or maybe you could send a message to the person who posted it on youtube.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...