REALLY could use some help in my plight!

slabbing

To make an EXTREMELY long and complex story short, I find myself in the midst of getting divorced and need big time help.

Basically, based on my particular marital situation, our 2 very small children, my hopes to continue to work toward the Celestial Kingdom with those children, and my being male, I need someone who is:

1) A fighter and who will fight for me "until the death"

2) Either LDS or who has strong convictions in traditional family values similar to ours

I realize that my chances are slim of finding someone on here who is or who knows of someone on Oahu island (Hawaii), that fits this description. I'm hoping, though, that someone out there at least knows of resources, people who know people, or other services that can get me pointed in the right direction so that I can find the right person. Thanks!!!

So are you asking us to act as a matchmaking site?

Oh wow - at first I was completely perplexed as to your response. But in re-reading what I wrote, I can totally see that what I was asking might be misunderstood!

What I'm looking for is if anyone can help in the ways I listed in finding LEGAL HELP. To put it plainly, I'm in the process of looking for legal representation in the divorce and all of what I previously wrote pertains to what exactly it is I'm looking for.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope that clears it up!