I'm back and well!

Br0therbear

Couple of things, why is my account banned? I've not been gone that long and I haven't logged in since I've been gone?!? Did I do something wrong?

Good news! I'm doing great. I've been out of the loop here lately because I went home for a bit to stay with mom and dad and see my brother. It was really nice to get to see them again, the bad news is I've got a lot of catching up to do at school. My ward has been very supportive.

I miss you guys (and gals!).

-Sarah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how many people thanked FriendofBrotherBear for the news of the passing, but no thanks for the news that there has been a resurrection. Seems that would be more appropriate news to be thankful for.

Meh. This is an anonymous message board. For all we know, BrotherBear, FriendofBrotherBear, and Br0therbear are all the same pimply 11 yr old kid with a picture of his older sister. Some folks get kicks out of the strangest stuff.

LM

(not who you think I am)

Thanks, Softspoken_Buddhist.

Interesting how many people thanked FriendofBrotherBear for the news of the passing, but no thanks for the news that there has been a resurrection. Seems that would be more appropriate news to be thankful for.

I am one of those who thanked FriendofBrotherBear for the news he brought and asked him/her to pass on my sympathy to the family. The reason I have only just reponded to this thread is that I have only just come here and seen it. Please do not judge everyone without knowing circumstances.

I would be interested to know BrotherBear's reaction to the linked thread.

Whoa! Wisc was proven right! Man, we should have had some kind of non-monetary bet going or something... okay Wisc - here's a cupcake for you.

The bad thing about this is - if one of us truly dies and prefers to keep personal identity private, lds.net just stopped being the place to announce it... boy who cried wolf and all...

Whoa! Wisc was proven right! Man, we should have had some kind of non-monetary bet going or something... okay Wisc - here's a cupcake for you.

The bad thing about this is - if one of us truly dies and prefers to keep personal identity private, lds.net just stopped being the place to announce it... boy who cried wolf and all...

Hahah. I'm pretty sure very few people believed it. I saw JohnDoe's request for a link to the obituary and was immediately suspicious, which is why I asked for the town she passed away on.

Still, we should be understanding. Nobody knows why FriendOf posted what they did or what their life is like. Just don't believe most people when they say someone passed away without proof.

This would not be the first time I had seen someone post of their own demise.

I am one of those who thanked FriendofBrotherBear for the news he brought and asked him/her to pass on my sympathy to the family. The reason I have only just reponded to this thread is that I have only just come here and seen it. Please do not judge everyone without knowing circumstances.

I would be interested to know BrotherBear's reaction to the linked thread.

I'm just saying..shouldn't we be thankful to find out she's alive. I too would like to see an explanation as to why someone would play such a horrible trick on people on this site to report something like this.

Please, I use the Verizon Wireless Network to post and I use Linux as well. A friend turned me on to it. Let me know if I can post some data you can use. Pam, thanks for re-enabling my account. I'm not really computer smart so my good friend (who's a computer guru) helped me set all this up. He said I didn't have to run antiviruses or anything! Neat!

So, I have no idea who this 'friend of' is, they're certainly not my friend. Also, it looks like there's really no unique information that I've not posted before openly. For example, my cats, hoarding, my location, etc. I'm more than angry at what they posted especially at this time in my life where I was going through all these struggles. I have no idea what would compel someone to make up these lies.

Now, it appears because someone who is evil decided to seed all these lies you'll now be suspicious of me in the future. I don't really think that's fair. I don't know of anyone named Mike and to be honest I'd like to punch the guy if I found him. To be honest, I'm a little sad I feel like some trust got stolen from me for something I didn't even do. Sure I may not have met all of you in real life but to some extent I felt we were friends and there was some implicit trust. Now it seems that's erroded and for no reason other than some jack!@#$ decided to purport to be my friend.

-Sarah