Another lds.net get together

pam

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pam, you don't want to do it?

No offense, but why would she want to plan an event halfway across the country that she wouldn't be able to make it to? You want an eastern get together name a time and place, announce it and cross your fingers that people show up, but not more than you planned for. :shrug:

I'm in. No Karaoke stuff to contribute though. You thinking about making this an in house party?

It probably will be. Therefore I won't be posting an address publically but will have to send out individual messages to people.

I'm glad some people got it. It was quite witty actually. :lol:

I got it, and you are right, it was quite witty! One of these days I am going to have to take a road trip and hit one of these get togethers!

Pammy - I'll be passing through again May 26th and then back through May 30th...I'll wave from the freeway! :)

This will be a potluck at a home. I need to start confirming who is planning on being there so I can send the information as to location etc.

I will be driving from Pinal County AZ to Utah the 31st of March, and coming home the 5th of April. Is there anyone who lives along the route I am taking that would like a ride to and from the get together?