Another lds.net get together

pam

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are planning another lds.net get together for Friday April 2nd in the evening. I don't have details yet as to where as I need to figure out how many people we are looking at first and where people are coming from. It of course will be somewhere in the Salt Lake City area.

Let me know if you are interested in attending.

Those attending:

pam

Beefche

KeithLBrown

Aruth5000

Honor

Iggy

Elphaba

Dravin

Ryanh

Always in Salt Lake City. Sheesh! You people are so prejudice against other wholesome cities such as Las Vegas. Wasn't my town founded by Mormons too?!

*clears throat* Ok. I will stop now. ^_^

Always in Salt Lake City. Sheesh! You people are so prejudice against other wholesome cities such as Las Vegas. Wasn't my town founded by Mormons too?!

*clears throat* Ok. I will stop now. ^_^

Av, do you REALLY think it'd be a good idea to take Pam, Beef and Elphie to Vegas? I mean.... REALLY?!

Av, do you REALLY think it'd be a good idea to take Pam, Beef and Elphie to Vegas? I mean.... REALLY?!

I cannot think of anything that would be more entertaining! Move aside Cirque du Soleil...get going Cher...time to retire Wayne Newton (again)...here come the fabulous

Pam! Beef! Elphie!

(General Admission seating $55.78. VIP seating $88.42. LET included. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges of any kind. Must be 18. Management reserves all rights.)

I cannot think of anything that would be more entertaining! Move aside Cirque du Soleil...get going Cher...time to retire Wayne Newton (again)...here come the fabulous

Pam! Beef! Elphie!

(General Admission seating $55.78. VIP seating $88.42. LET included. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges of any kind. Must be 18. Management reserves all rights.)

Do .Netters get a discount?

Actually, TOA, I will be in Vegas in 2011. We are planning a girl's night out there for a few days. I had planned on seeing if any crazy .netters would like to gather there. So, you just wait! The tongue is coming your way!

I might be up for a road trip down there, but I need to know how much of a discount I'd get before making any concrete plans.

Meek, shy and retiring Elphie on lds.net becomes Elphabulous in Vegas! $88.42 is nothing to pay to see my phenomenal talent! Try $888.42!

Of course, if they don't mind if I'm green, I'll gladly do a floorshow with Pam and Beef!

Elphaba ne' Elphie ne' Elphabulous ne' phabbypants ne' phabs. (Did I miss any Becca?)

PS I'll make Strawberry come and play Glinda. That should be worth the extra decimal right there!:P

Edited by Elphaba

Alas, I'll be out of the state -- missing both this fine get together AND my first General Conference since 2000, so don't be looking for me on TV, Waldo/HiJolly is AWOL. (more like TDY, for you military brats).

<sigh>

HiJolly

All righty! The date, place, and time are set!

Friday April 2, 7 pm

Marie Callenders

1109 E. 3900 South

Salt Lake City, UT 84117

The code is "Beefche is so wonderful and always right." That'll get you in past security. The backup code is "Honor is a girl after my own wallet." There will be plenty of young waiters for pammy to chase.

Can't wait! See ya'll there!

As it looks my and Pooks will be there. Just gotta make sure that I get to get that weekend off. Boss says no problem but we shall see.

Why are we going to make calenders anyway? is it for lds.net? jk

ok just looked up the site! I hope they gots diet pie!!!!!!

Question is this.... why are we not doin olive garden? or do i wanna know? lol...jk Pam!

Edited by Ghost_Rider
just saw the "selection" at the place.

As it looks my and Pooks will be there. Just gotta make sure that I get to get that weekend off. Boss says no problem but we shall see.

Why are we going to make calenders anyway? is it for lds.net? jk

ok just looked up the site! I hope they gots diet pie!!!!!!

Question is this.... why are we not doin olive garden? or do i wanna know? lol...jk Pam!

i would jump for joy and do a happy dance but im in to much pain so i'll just smile ... lol

The code is "Beefche is so wonderful and always right." That'll get you in past security.

Actually that'll probably get a strange nod and a response of, "Why yes, our Pepper-Crusted Hand-Carved Tri-Tip does always seem to hit the spot, as well as our meatloaf." But then you'll still have to drop my name in order to gain access to the ever so private back room we have reserved.

Honestly, it's because we were looking for an environment that could be SLIGHTLY more casual where we can visit with everyone in a less crowded area. It's still a longer rectangular table, but out of the way from the usual restaurant traffic. No photo bombers allowed in the pictures this time!

Alas, I'll be out of the state -- missing both this fine get together AND my first General Conference since 2000, so don't be looking for me on TV, Waldo/HiJolly is AWOL. (more like TDY, for you military brats).

Hmmm....you keep promising you'll sit by me. Now you're not even going to show up! Is it possible the federal government is colluding with you to avoid me? :P

Elph