NFL Offseason News

Guest Godless

Guest Godless

Here's what I've been able to dig up so far:

-Anquan Boldin (AZ) has been traded to the Ravens!!! :D

-Antonio Cromartie (SD) has been traded to the Jets.

-Brandon Marshall (DEN) may be headed to Seattle.

-Brian Westbrook has been released by the Eagles.

-Jake Delhomme has been released by the Panthers.

We all know that LT is leaving the Chargers (sorry pam). There are rumors that Darren Sproles may be traded as well.

I already knew that Cromartie and LT left. I have heard rumors about Darren Sproles, Antonio Gates and Shawn Merriman.

They just better not let Darren Sproles go. He's my favorite player at the moment. I love that guy.

Big Ben's in some trouble over sexual assault allegations. I really wouldn't mind seeing him leave the Steelers, though I know it won't happen.

Lets also add to the list....Pac Man Jones is out of jail and available and Mike Vick could be had for the right price.....throw in Dante Stallworth..:)

Guest Godless

LT has signed with the Jets.

Jake Delhomme has agreed to a two-year deal with the Browns.

Brady Quinn is going to the Broncos.

The Ravens have re-signed Derrick Mason.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's what I've been able to dig up so far:

-Anquan Boldin (AZ) has been traded to the Ravens!!! :D

-Antonio Cromartie (SD) has been traded to the Jets.

-Brandon Marshall (DEN) may be headed to Seattle.

-Brian Westbrook has been released by the Eagles.

-Jake Delhomme has been released by the Panthers.

We all know that LT is leaving the Chargers (sorry pam). There are rumors that Darren Sproles may be traded as well.

Go Raiders

Go Niners!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Godless

The draft is over. My Ravens made some solid picks and even got a Mormon tight-end (Dennis Pitta, the only BYU player drafted this year).

I think my biggest disappointment was seeing Colt McCoy go to the Browns in the third round. I have a lot of respect for that kid, so it'll be a shame to have to cheer against him. I'm also worried (for McCoy's sake only) about the possibility of Mangini playing musical chairs with the QB position like he did last year. Or maybe things will be different with Holmgreen in the front office. I guess we'll see how that pans out.

I think the Broncos took a huge gamble picking Tim Tebow. That pick made a huge splash since no one expected Tebow to be picked before McCoy and Clausen. If it doesn't work out, then Josh McDaniels may find himself looking for a new job. I also don't see why they went with a high-profile QB after Kyle Orton had an exceptional season last year.