I like Mormons

immortaldingo

My little experience with Mormons makes me think they're very sincere about their faith and tend to be nice people.

I respect that a lot although I myself am an agnostic. I feel like I more or less understand the belief system since I was non-LDS Christian for a while and it's just that with further revelation. Of course a few small changes can create a huge effect depending on who you ask.

Anyways... Mormons are cool by me. :)

Besides that I'm just a 19 year old guy doing college to get my AA and have no plans after that. Well besides maybe writing a book someday.

I've just recently started watching Star Trek TOS but it's great. I like how varied the stories are. Like the episode where a seemingly powerful full grown man is revealed to be the relatively young child of two super-beings who let him create his own planet or when Kirk fights Gorn.

Thank you people for welcoming me. =]

Like the episode where a seemingly powerful full grown man is revealed to be the relatively young child of two super-beings who let him create his own planet

That's The Squire of Gothos. I agree it's an excellent episode.

I like TOS but I like TNG better as (in my opinion) there are more lead characters and more interesting interaction. In TOS the limelight is mostly hogged by Kirk, Spock, Bones and (to a limited extent) Scotty. Everyone else is peripheral. But it's still excellent stuff.

Here's my list of preferences:

1. The Next Generation

2. The Original Series

3. A close tie between Deep Space Nine and Voyager

4. Enterprise

• 3 weeks later...