FAIR's Rising Generation

Hauntfox

Hey Guys,

I'm totally new here. My name is Erik and I'm 18. Are you guys at all interested in a site where you can get good answers to hard questions? I know I've had my share of hard questions, it's part of growing up. Well, this group I'm with called FRG is filled with member who want to answer your tough questions--any questions--about life and living the Gospel. Will you give us the chance? Not many people know about us yet, could you spread the word? If yes, check out the site at what do you need? | FAIR's Rising Generation

Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you guys. :D

So, if FRG is an acronym for FAIR's Rising Generations, what is FAIR an acronym for? Is it the Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research? If so, does Scott Gordon know what you folks are up to? I couldn't find any links to you from FAIR...

Hooray for MLA's! (Multiple Level Acronyms)

LM

I'm glad you asked! Yes, FAIR does stand for the Foundation for Apologetic Information and Research and yes Scott Gordon, President of FAIR, is aware of every activity of the Rising Generation program. John Lynch, Chairman of the Board for FAIR, is our primary contact with our parent organization and he keeps FAIR up-to-date on our activities. John's also been critical to the growth of FRG. We're totally official. :)

My comments here are a repeat of what I posted on the "Man on a Mission" thread.

Hi Erik!

I first met Erik about a year ago when he joined our MormonteenWorld website and then in chat or PM's on LDS.net. He has always presented a loving and caring attitude to everyone and he has been especially helpful to those that are struggling.

Through his post ......he has comforted teens with self esteem issues, eating disorders, troubled home environments, dealing with peer pressures and maintaining high standards! I've checked out his website and he has assembled an impressive crew of top notch writers!

I would like to encourage everyone to check out his site or visit with him in chat. He is a very knowledgeable young man and I think that he will make an excellent missionary! :)

Just from an oldie: You guys in FRG are MY heroes!

I KNOW IF I had been born... let me se ... uh... MANY years later that is where I had been... ofcourse also IF I had been a memember then. I joined at 30...

Way to go guys! Errobe the world!

If problems you can always ask the granny!:D

Actually you can do something for us: tell everyone you can about our question and answer service and tell them all that they have to do is comment on our blog at FAIR's Rising Generation Blog

Plus we need more people to help us out so if you know someone who'd like to join us please encourage them to. The link is Contact | FAIR's Rising Generation

Thanks Maya! :)

Edited by Hauntfox