March Madness

pam

Guest Godless

The Big 12 is 3-1 so far, and Mizzou is looking pretty good against Clemson right now. We've got two more teams to play in round 1. I still can't believe that last second game-winning shot that Wake Forest scored against TX last night. That was disappointing.

Go Missouri......now my problem....BYU plays Kansas State....being a Missouri fan I can never cheer for a team from Kansas....:)

I think I am failing to see what the problem is. If BYU plays Kansas State and you can't cheer for Kansas state..then you can cheer for BYU. :confused:

Guest Godless

After seeing today's action, I'm very glad that I don't bother with the brackets. It makes it a lot easier for me to appreciate the fact that Kansas and Villanova both lost. I love a good upset!!!

Guest Godless

Wow, the only remaining team that I actually care about (Baylor) is playing the team that I despise the most (Duke) tomorrow. Go Baylor!!! You're the Big 12's last hope!!!