Hello all

ZSEdwardson

Hi all!

I am a recent convert to the LDS faith, read the book of Mormon back in late 2008, and after about a year of something nagging in the back of my head, I finally visited the local branch and been going since.

Was baptized on Jan 16th, 2010, Confirmed Jan 17th, 2010 (Both where amazing, most notably the confirmation) and I have been granted the Aaronic Priesthood, and have finished both the interviews for the Melchizedek Priesthood. (I have only had to repeat the blessing of the water once in sacrement as serving as priest, I switched a word around. :eek: )

The Words of Wisdom are suprisingly easy to handle, and I am learning to improve myself, I delt with wonderful lady missionaries and now I am slowly learning the ropes of being in the church. Just wanted to say hi and all that.

welcome!! As for missing a word during the blessing . . . . I still do that every once in a while. I hear what I say and it's not what I meant to say and it's not what the words are right in front of me . . . . and I've given that prayer off and on for years!!