LDS Email Account

brando6090

I just thought I would share a new website our business created. It's called LDS Inbox. You can get a LDS Email account that you can use for callings, communicating with other members, or whatever.

LDS Inbox is a free LDS email service for members of the church. We just figured every member should be able to have a cool LDS email address, not just church employees and missionaries. :)

Edited by brando6090

Yeah, it is pretty cool. I've been somewhat surprised by the response we've had with it so far.

It's based on the Windows Hotmail email platform. You get 5gb of storage, spam filters, address book and all the other good stuff.

Plus a cool email address, whatever@ldsinbox - and it's free!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I've had way too many problems with hotmail to ever again use anything associated with it. Too bad you didn't pick something else, like Google's Gmail or Yahoo's e-mail. They offer more features and, in my experience, fewer headaches. (An account without hotmail's headaches and with Yahoo's calendar, notepad, etc. would be very useful.)

Edited by Daniel2020

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I've had way too many problems with hotmail to ever again use anything associated with it. Too bad you didn't pick something else, like Google's Gmail or Yahoo's e-mail. They offer more features and, in my experience, fewer headaches. (An account without hotmail's headaches and with Yahoo's calendar, notepad, etc. would be very useful.)

:eek:Sounds like a Gmail plant. Yahoo uses so many resources on your computer if you are not using a higher end computer or exceptionally good internet connection you can kiss you speed goodbye. :rolleyes: Im sure you had problems with hotmail in the past. Just like AOL is a thing of the past some of these companies actually listen. If you take the time to read, they updated improvements. You might find that hotmail and dare I say it AOL or its many many sub names has done a fantastic job of filtering and cleaning the inboxes and filing systems provided.

Too bad you stick with something simply because it was good at one time. I for one am really tired of the linking of emails that gmail does without requesting whether or not to do so. I don't like the difficulty it is removing emails and I don't like the way they track my comments to those I communicate with. Hows that for complaints and a reason "to ever again use anything associated with it." Glad you didn't let something from years ago sway you on what the brand is doing now.