Onother Funny Joke

moroni

Woah, that hurt my head trying to read...

What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?

Pregnant!

I got lost in thought the other day, it was unfamiliar territory...

I bought a $7 pen, cuz I kept on losing my pens and I was sick of not caring..

What do you call a woman with one leg?

Ilene

Where does she work?

IHOP

Heh-heh..

Okay, so this blonde is walking with a friend along the beach. The blonde hears a seagull squawk above her, and out of instinct she looks up. Just as she does so, the seagull lums a trum right in her eye. Her friend says "that's digusting. I'll go get some toilet paper." To which, the blonde replies "Don't worry about it. That bird's probably long gone by now." :crackup:

A blonde called her boyfriend and said, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle.

She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studied the pieces for a moment, then looked at the box.

He turned to her and said, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.

He took her hand and said, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............", he sighed, "Let's put all these frosted flakes back in the box."

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

If you want a good laugh, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvmiMn9Nh5s

While I'm at it, I'll also leave you with a good joke:

Okay, this wealthy couple decided to go out to a party one night so they turned to their butler Geeves and said "Geeves, were going out to a party tonight and so you can have the night off. You can do whatever you like to do; just have fun."

So they went to their party but about half way through, the wife started to feel a little sick so she left the party early. When she got home, she found Geeves just sitting there on the couch so she said "Geeves, follow me into my bedroom." So he followed her in there. She then said "Geeves, take off my shoes and socks." So he took them off. She then said "Geeves, take off my dress." So he took it off. She then said "Geeves, take off my underwear." So he took it off. Then she said "Now, if I ever catch you wearing my clothes again, you're fired!!!" :wow:

O! HAHA! Thats great.. It took me awhile.. But I totally got there! heh-heh

Another awesome site is:

www.typalmer.com

Go to the video-clips section. They are great!

(Mkae sure and watch British Firemen, and How to Fold a Teeshirt. What old people do for fun is great too!)

E-Mail Errors..

It's wise to remember how easily this wonderful technology can

be misused, sometimes unintentionally, with serious consequences.

Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled

streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a

business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a

quicke-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had

written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from

memory.

Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed

instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed

away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her

e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing

scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note

on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival

tomorrow.

PS. Sure is hot down here.

LOL!!!!!! Hilarious!! :D:D

so are alot of the other jokes!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...