May 8th lds.net get together

pam

The Sterling Singers, of which I am a member, will be performing their Spring Chorale Festival this night. 7:00 p.m. at West Jordan High School

I'd love to have people come out to enjoy a wonderful program of music. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Edited by pam

I'd love to have people come out to enjoy a wonderful program of music. I promise you will not be disappointed.

I'm down. I LOVED the performance I went to last time! What's the theme of this one?

Edited by pam
editing my comment

can i digitally be there somehow?

Yes! Honor, you will call all of us and put us on conference call. Then hold up your phone and we can all listen in. Be sure and not lower your arm at all during the performance. One, if you do, it'll get hard to hear. And two, it makes you look like a real groupie...

I'm down. I LOVED the performance I went to last time! What's the theme of this one?

We'll be doing songs we do at choirsides and sacrament programs. But we are doing 2 of our songs that you heard at the patriotic concert. In Remembrance and Battle Hymn of the Republic. In Remembrance is the song my son loved the most..A little latin a little English.

• 5 weeks later...

Just found out there will be some other groups participating this night:

Mountain West Chorale

Payson Civil Chorale

Timpanogos Chorale

And of course us..Sterling Singers :)

Well you shouldn't miss me. I"m the shortest 2nd alto in the group so I'll be right in front. hahahahaha I should be to the right when looking at the choir.

Thanks Amber for coming and bringing your mom and sister. I really appreciate it.

The interesting thing about the evening..they hadn't told us as a group yet but announced it on the program. We've been invited to sing at Carnegie Hall and in China. Either of those would be an experience of a lifetime.