the little man in your frig

Winnie G

I went into my fridge the other day and saw something moving around in the back; I grabbed for it and got stabbed in the finger with something sharp.

So I went and got some heavy welding gloves, a wooden crate, and BBQ tongs and proceeded to clean out the fridge.

When I finally got to "it," I discovered it was in fact a half-eaten can of SPAM, weilding a toothpick as a spear, and leading a legion of roaches singing in chant "Today the fridge, tomorrow the world!"

I went into my fridge the other day and saw something moving around in the back; I grabbed for it and got stabbed in the finger with something sharp.

So I went and got some heavy welding gloves, a wooden crate, and BBQ tongs and proceeded to clean out the fridge.

When I finally got to "it," I discovered it was in fact a half-eaten can of SPAM, weilding a toothpick as a spear, and leading a legion of roaches singing in chant "Today the fridge, tomorrow the world!"

My goodness man! Have you no love for humanity? If there had been a fruit cake in there the world as we know it would have been doomed!

Edited by Dravin

I use the fruitcake as a door stop, to hold down napkins on my picnic table when there's a breeze, and to throw at teenagers who walk across my lawn instead of using the sidewalk.

In all seriousness, a few years ago I cleaned out my fridge and found what I thought to be a bar of chocolate. On closer inspection I determined it to be a fillet mignon that I had forgotten about 4 years previously. It had just gotten pushed back behind some bottles of oyster sauce and garlic chili sauce, and dessicated until it weighed practically nothing.

I gave it to my dog and he ended up burying it in the laundry room under the dirty clothes pile.

When I finally got to "it," I discovered it was in fact a half-eaten can of SPAM, wielding a toothpick as a spear, and leading a legion of roaches singing in chant "Today the fridge, tomorrow the world!"

Did you serve the first half of the Spam with rice? The second half with sauerkraut?

;)