The People before Adam

Moksha

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this earth wasn't created out of nothing right? it might be bones from fragments of previous earth-like places

... and how would those bones become space dust, float through the universe and then coalesce into this planet - surviving the uber-extreme heat and pressure that were part of the process, lying down into specific and orderly strata?

... and how would those bones become space dust, float through the universe and then coalesce into this planet - surviving the uber-extreme heat and pressure that were part of the process, lying down into specific and orderly strata?

God can do anything.

But Adam and Eve were the first people on earth. period.

i guess we can figure out why there are a bunch of bones that look somewhat human in the next life.

God can do anything.

i guess we can figure out why there are a bunch of bones that look somewhat human in the next life.

Is there any human skeleton that any of these people can assimilate into a person from a previous world? Not a bone, not a skeleton. Like you, first flesh was the Adams; I rather pay attention to GOD’s servants who were first-hand witness than speculators or man-made fables.

The only other conclusion to this is that historical geology was an intent to deceive and that the Earth is indeed flat. In any case, don't get too close to the edge.

;)

God can do anything.

That's not really an answer. Yeah - an all powerful God has all power but that doesn't address the question.

Do you have an answer?

If my "people" you mean modern humans, homo sapiens sapiesn, then no. They weren't. You would be factually mistaken.

We don't have to wait for the next life. Science is completely capable of understanding it now. The bones belonged to pre-Adaminic humans. It's simply a fact. You can deny facts and pretend they don't exist, or you can learn the facts and interact with them responsibly.

Is there any human skeleton that any of these people can assimilate into a person from a previous world? Not a bone, not a skeleton. Like you, first flesh was the Adams; I rather pay attention to GOD’s servants who were first-hand witness than speculators or man-made fables.

The grammar is so tortured it is hard to know what point you are making. Could you clarify please?

The only other conclusion to this is that historical geology was an intent to deceive and that the Earth is indeed flat. In any case, don't get too close to the edge.

;)

Whether it is the fossil record or the absence of any evidence of a world-wide flood as described in the OT, fundamentalists (the evolution deniers and those that hold to a literal flood) must logically believe that God is trying to deceive mankind.

It's a strange belief.

The grammar is so tortured it is hard to know what point you are making. Could you clarify please?

As I stated, there were no human skeleton prior to Adam's arrival to this earth. What is found in the ground for human remains, is nothing more than what perish after Adam or animals from the previous failed worlds. If they were not ressurected after Christ assension, this only means, they had issues with mortality. :)

Considering the earth is made up of failed fragmented worlds, you will find fossils of remnants of those past worlds but never a human fossil. Even if, those who seek ‘five seconds of fame’ would claimed animals fossil and try complete those fable stories of men concerning the earth beginnings. That is not the case. Even animals vary from world to world as to mortal design. An example of a dog here will not look like a dog on another world. Look at the dinosaur that was left from a failed world and go to John’s vision of animals [four beasts] in Revelation, it is clear they only adapt to that world. Humans do not adapt but remain the same, no matter what earth you visit in this local universe.

To understand the past, as Saints, it would be better for us to ask GOD to help us to see the past as an observer to understand ‘what was’.

You rock brother!:twothumbsup: