The People before Adam

Moksha

Uh, not sure where you got that I know it all. I am far from knowing it all. But one thing I know. Im 100% sure I will go to heaven. Why? Because I believe the Bible to be true. I believe in Romans 10:9

My Bible is New King James. But I like the word translation over version. Again like I said before, Ive seen no discrepancies between King James, New King James, New International, New Amercian Standard, etc. The message is still the same, just worded different for different people. What Traveler is talking about is totally new texts that is "absent" from the Bible.

. . .

Not so sure about all of that myself.:confused:

If we were to stand on all the bible versions out there to settle our differences we would be in a world of hurt:(

A person could list the differences between the versions "'till the cows come home" and I do not believe you could come to an end to it.

And if you were to go into discourse about why the differences are important you would never get done.:mellow:

Here are just a few.:cool:

NKJV - "And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" Then the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads." So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?" Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do." (Acts 9:5-6)

NASB - "And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do." (Acts 9:5-6)

KJB - "16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. (Matthew 17:16-21)

NIV - "16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him."

17 "O unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me."

18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"

20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

21 [no verse here]

KJB -10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. (Matthew 18:10&11)

NIV - 10 "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

11 [no verse here]

NKJV - "in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:14)

NASB - "in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:14)

NKJV - "And having come in, the angel said to her, "Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!" (Luke 1:28)

NASB - "And coming in, he said to her, "Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you." (Luke 1:28)

KJB - 12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor! (Matt. 23:12-16)

NIV - 12 For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

14 [no verse here]

15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

16 "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.' (Matt. 23:12-16)

KJB - 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.(Mark 9:43 - 48)

NIV - 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

44 [no verse here]

45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell.

46 [no verse here]

47 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

48 where "'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'(Mark 9:43 - 48)

KJB - 25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. (Mark 11:25&26)

NIV - 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

26 [no verse here] (Mark 11:25&26)

NKJV - "and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus." (Matthew 1:25)

NIV - "But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus. (Matthew 1:25)

Even messing with the person of Jesus and confounding Him with Lucifer

compare these verses.

First, Revelation 22:16 in three versions:

NKJV - "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

NASB - "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."

NIV - "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

All three versions identify Jesus as the Morning Star. No problem there. Now read the three versions of Isaiah 14:12:

NKJV - "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!"

NASB - "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!"

NIV - "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!"

This could cause at least a little confusion, Right?

Or how about the most famous verse in the Bible?

NKJV - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

NIV - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

And so many wonder why there is so much confusion among even so-called Bible Believing Christians.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...how do you know that there aren't any errors? If you haven't read it? Someone tell you that? And, how did you become saved after reading.....what?

Why was Jesus baptized and why did he go to John to be baptized?

Because I believe. There have been thousands of people in the last couple centuries who have analyzed the Bible, people much smarter than me, people who have read the Bible cover to cover numerous times. They havent found an error yet. I became saved after reading part. you dont have to read the whole entire thing. Eventually its something I will do but as of now havent done it.

Im not sure why Jesus was baptized. Baptism is only a public profession of faith. Baptism doesnt save anyone.

Because I believe. There have been thousands of people in the last couple centuries who have analyzed the Bible, people much smarter than me, people who have read the Bible cover to cover numerous times. They havent found an error yet. I became saved after reading part. you dont have to read the whole entire thing. Eventually its something I will do but as of now havent done it.

Im not sure why Jesus was baptized. Baptism is only a public profession of faith. Baptism doesnt save anyone.

I just pointed out an error to you....no comment?

So, Jesus was making a public profession of faith? In what? Why would Jesus show us something that has no relation to our Eternal salvation? Perhaps along with faith in Christ and repentance....baptism is a necessary step in the process? Kind of like the earth being baptized during the flood? ( or at least allegorically speaking anyway)

Good evening RRR1! I hope you've had a good day. :)

I have not read it cover to cover but I was saved after reading. An error has yet to be discovered and considering parts of the Bible are about 3,500 years old, that is impressive. An error would have been found. The only thing that technically is not true because its the future is Revelation. So if Jesus never comes back then the Bible would not be true. But by then I'll be dead.

We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly. We do not believe that the scriptures, not even the scriptures that are unique to us, like the Book of Mormon, are innerant. We love the Bible and believe it contains the gospel of Jesus Christ and many, many truths. But, we also recognize that the Bible isn't the final word. Neither is it the complete word. I believe it has been miraculously preserved so that we have what we have of the Bible today. Even with it's mircaculous preservation, the Bible, in its current form and because of man, is incomplete.

We believe in living prophets, the same type of prophets who received revelation thousands of years ago and wrote those revelations down in to the Bible. We believe that God continues to speak to His prophets today and we have an open canon of scripture. God's prophets are authorized to receive revelation and they can add new scripture to the volume of scripture we currently have. This has been a wonderful blessing because it has allowed us to discover truths and mysteries that have been lost and hidden away for hundreds of years. I am speaking of things that the Bible does not clearly explain, like the role of the Seventy. Or things that the Bible only hints at, like the need for temples and temple worship. These are not things that take away or destroy the Bible, but they complete it. They strengthen it. They testify of it.

The Bible is a wonderful source of doctrine, of truth, and of learning about the life of the Savior Jesus Christ. We should read it, cherish it, believe in it. We believe it is scripture, yes. We believe it contains truth, yes. But, we do not believe it is inerrant and we just do not believe that it is the final word on all things pertaining to God. :)

Regards,

Finrock

I just pointed out an error to you....no comment?

So, Jesus was making a public profession of faith? In what? Why would Jesus show us something that has no relation to our Eternal salvation? Perhaps along with faith in Christ and repentance....baptism is a necessary step in the process? Kind of like the earth being baptized during the flood? ( or at least allegorically speaking anyway)

An error? Where is this error you speak of? Matthew 3:15 says his baptism was necessary. "For thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all rightousness". Christ in this case was identifying Himself with all sinners. When he died he bore all of our sins on Himself. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says that Jesus knew no sin and He became sin for us when He died on the cross, that me and you are seen righteous in front of God.

Im glad you mentioned the analogy of baptism with the flood. I almost wrote this on my last post. See 1 Peter 3:20-21. Peter makes this analogy himself. Like the ark that went through Gods judgement during the flood, our baptism is a symbol of our salvation in Christ. Verse 21 clearly says that baptism through water doesnt save you ("not the removal of the filth of the flesh"). Baptism through the resurrection of Jesus Christ means a figurative immersion into a union with Christ. Romans 6:1-4 also describes the metaphor of baptism. So judgement fell on Christ just as judgement fell on the ark via flood waters.

So there is no error here. What was the error you referred to?

Good evening all! I hope everyone has had a good week. :)

I owe some responses, but I've had enough posting for this week. I will not be spending my weekend posting any more to this forum! Thus saith the Finrock! :lol:

I'm just sayin', in case anyone is waiting for a response from me, it will be forthcoming next week. Enjoy the weekend! :D

Regards,

Finrock

An error? Where is this error you speak of? Matthew 3:15 says his baptism was necessary. "For thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all rightousness". Christ in this case was identifying Himself with all sinners. When he died he bore all of our sins on Himself. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says that Jesus knew no sin and He became sin for us when He died on the cross, that me and you are seen righteous in front of God.

Im glad you mentioned the analogy of baptism with the flood. I almost wrote this on my last post. See 1 Peter 3:20-21. Peter makes this analogy himself. Like the ark that went through Gods judgement during the flood, our baptism is a symbol of our salvation in Christ. Verse 21 clearly says that baptism through water doesnt save you ("not the removal of the filth of the flesh"). Baptism through the resurrection of Jesus Christ means a figurative immersion into a union with Christ. Romans 6:1-4 also describes the metaphor of baptism. So judgement fell on Christ just as judgement fell on the ark via flood waters.

So there is no error here. What was the error you referred to?

Here are a couple of contradictions found in the Bible. Question. If the Bible is free from error why the contradiction and one of these verses has to be wrong....right?

From James:

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

From Genesis:

1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

Edited by bytor2112

You didn't really answer.....why did Christ get baptized and why by John? Why before Christ ascended to the Father did he say:

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

New research project for you. Go to Google.com, and search for "Bible version comparison chart". You would be surprised at what a person can find if they only look.

Good evening RRR1! I hope you've had a good day. :)

We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly. We do not believe that the scriptures, not even the scriptures that are unique to us, like the Book of Mormon, are innerant. We love the Bible and believe it contains the gospel of Jesus Christ and many, many truths. But, we also recognize that the Bible isn't the final word. Neither is it the complete word. I believe it has been miraculously preserved so that we have what we have of the Bible today. Even with it's mircaculous preservation, the Bible, in its current form and because of man, is incomplete.

We believe in living prophets, the same type of prophets who received revelation thousands of years ago and wrote those revelations down in to the Bible. We believe that God continues to speak to His prophets today and we have an open canon of scripture. God's prophets are authorized to receive revelation and they can add new scripture to the volume of scripture we currently have. This has been a wonderful blessing because it has allowed us to discover truths and mysteries that have been lost and hidden away for hundreds of years. I am speaking of things that the Bible does not clearly explain, like the role of the Seventy. Or things that the Bible only hints at, like the need for temples and temple worship. These are not things that take away or destroy the Bible, but they complete it. They strengthen it. They testify of it.

The Bible is a wonderful source of doctrine, of truth, and of learning about the life of the Savior Jesus Christ. We should read it, cherish it, believe in it. We believe it is scripture, yes. We believe it contains truth, yes. But, we do not believe it is inerrant and we just do not believe that it is the final word on all things pertaining to God. :)

Regards,

Finrock

This question may deserve its own thread but I'll throw it out here.

You just said you believe the Bible and the Book or Mormon, etc could have errors. You also said you have an open canon of scripture. You also say new prophets today can add scripture to the scripture we already have.

So what do you think about the following verses? Revelation 22:18-19, Proverbs 30:6, Deuteronomy 4:2 and Deuteronomy 12:32. Do you believe these verses are errors in the Bible? because if not, adding books and scripture like the Book of Mormons is against teachings of the Bible right?

This question may deserve its own thread but I'll throw it out here.

You just said you believe the Bible and the Book or Mormon, etc could have errors. You also said you have an open canon of scripture. You also say new prophets today can add scripture to the scripture we already have.

So what do you think about the following verses? Revelation 22:18-19, Proverbs 30:6, Deuteronomy 4:2 and Deuteronomy 12:32. Do you believe these verses are errors in the Bible? because if not, adding books and scripture like the Book of Mormons is against teachings of the Bible right?

Okay, since this is your argument, where do you wish to make the cutoff? Are you making the argument that anything after Deuteronomy is false? Do you know when Revelations was added to the Bible? Do you know when the New Testament was added to the Old Testament? Do you know when Revelations was written?

You keep moving the target here. Are you sure you want to make arguments here? You haven't even defended your previous claims yet.

Here are a couple of contradictions found in the Bible. Question. If the Bible is free from error why the contradiction and one of these verses has to be wrong....right?

From James:

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

From Genesis:

1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

The verse in James, the Greek word for trials is also translated into temptation here. God allows trials to occur in someones life and thus be tempted but He has promised not to allow any more than a person can endure and never without a say to escape. 1 Corinthians 10:13 back this up.

The Genesis verse God is not testing Abraham but testing him. God was examining Abrahams heart. See James 1:2-4 and James 1:12-18. Verse 12 and 13 also uses the word temptation but is better translated as trials. Every trial becomes a test of faith. if you fail the test, then it becomes temptation.

Okay, since this is your argument, where do you wish to make the cutoff? Are you making the argument that anything after Deuteronomy is false? Do you know when Revelations was added to the Bible? Do you know when the New Testament was added to the Old Testament? Do you know when Revelations was written?

You keep moving the target here. Are you sure you want to make arguments here? You haven't even defended your previous claims yet.

Uh this question wasnt asked to start a controversy. I was just curious. I guess technically the book of Mormon isnt a part of the Bible, they are two separate books. I just wanted your opinion and your question is a valid one. Maybe the Book of Mormon and other scripture isnt technically adding since its separate.

And what do you mean I havent defended previous claims? I may have skipped something but not on purpose. what have i not defended? Thanks.

The verse in James, the Greek word for trials is also translated into temptation here. God allows trials to occur in someones life and thus be tempted but He has promised not to allow any more than a person can endure and never without a say to escape. 1 Corinthians 10:13 back this up.

The Genesis verse God is not testing Abraham but testing him. God was examining Abrahams heart. See James 1:2-4 and James 1:12-18. Verse 12 and 13 also uses the word temptation but is better translated as trials. Every trial becomes a test of faith. if you fail the test, then it becomes temptation.

An error and a contradiction none the less based on the KJV rendering of Holy Writ.

Edited by bytor2112

An error and a contradiction none the less based on the KJV rendering of Holy Writ.

Im not seeing it.

Edit: Again in no way shape or form am I familiar with Hebrew or Greek that the Bible was originally written in. I have to go by people that translated it. From what Ive read the Greek word that is translated into temptation could also be translated into trials. This is probably more of an English language problem and what I hate about the English language. Ive heard that English is one of the hardest languages to learn because 10 words can mean 1 thing. Its stupid.

Edited by RRR1

Im not seeing it.

Edit: Again in no way shape or form am I familiar with Hebrew or Greek that the Bible was originally written in. I have to go by people that translated it. From what Ive read the Greek word that is translated into temptation could also be translated into trials. This is probably more of an English language problem and what I hate about the English language. Ive heard that English is one of the hardest languages to learn because 10 words can mean 1 thing. Its stupid.

So where is the original writing (and which is it by the way) so we can learn the language and get the straight stuff?:eek:

Emmanuel Tov[3], J. L. Magnes Professor of Bible at Jerusalem's Hebrew University, and editor-in-chief of the Dead Sea Scrolls publication project wrote:

* "All of [the] textual witnesses [of the OT] differ from each other to a greater or lesser extent."

* "There does not exist any one edition [of the OT] which agrees in all of its details with another."

* "Most of the texts—ancient and modern—which have been transmitted from one generation to the next have been corrupted in one way or another." (emphasis in original)

* "A second phenomenon pertains to corrections and changes inserted in the biblical text. . . . Such tampering with the text is evidenced in all textual witnesses."

* "Therefore, paradoxically, the soferim [scribes] and Masoretes carefully preserved a text that was already corrupted."

* "One of the postulates of biblical research is that the text preserved in the various representatives (manuscripts, editions) of what is commonly called the Masoretic Text, does not reflect the 'original text' of the biblical books in many details."

* "These parallel sources [from Kings, Isaiah, Psalms, Samuel, etc.] are based on ancient texts which already differed from each other before they were incorporated into the biblical books, and which underwent changes after they were transmitted from one generation to the next as part of the biblical books."

* "S[eptuagint] is a Jewish translation which was made mainly in Alexandria. Its Hebrew source differed greatly from the other textual witnesses (M[asoretic], T[argums], S[amaritan], V[ulgate, and many of the Qumran texts]). . . . Moreover, S[eptuagint] is important as a source for early exegesis, and this translation also forms the basis for many elements in the NT."

* "The importance of S[eptuagint] is based on the fact that it reflects a greater variety of important variants than all the other translations put together."

* "Textual recensions bear recognizable textual characteristics, such as an expansionistic, abbreviating, harmonizing, Judaizing, or Christianizing tendency."

* "The theory of the division of the biblical witnesses into three recensions [Masoretic, Septuagint, and Samaritan] cannot be maintained . . . to such an extent that one can almost speak in terms of an unlimited number of texts."

* "The question of the original text of the biblical books cannot be resolved unequivocally, since there is no solid evidence to help us to decide in either direction."

* "We still have no knowledge of copies of biblical books that were written in the first stage of their textual transmission, nor even of texts which are close to that time. . . . Since the centuries preceding the extant evidence presumably were marked by great textual fluidity, everything that is said about the pristine state of the biblical text must necessarily remain hypothetical."

* "M[asoretic] is but one witness of the biblical text, and its original form was far from identical with the original text of the Bible as a whole."

* "As a rule they [concepts of the nature of the original biblical text] are formulated as 'beliefs,' that is, a scholar, as it were, believes, or does not believe, in a single original text, and such views are almost always dogmatic."

* "During the textual transmission many complicated changes occurred, making it now almost impossible for us to reconstruct the original form of the text."

* "many of the pervasive changes in the biblical text, pertaining to whole sentences, sections and books, should not . . . be ascribed to copyists, but to earlier generations of editors who allowed themselves such massive changes in the formative stage of the biblical literature."

* "It is not that M[asoretic text] triumphed over the other texts, but rather, that those who fostered it probably constituted the only organized group which survived the destruction of the Second Temple [i.e., the rabbinic schools derived from the Pharisees]."

" I believe that the problem of our missionaries in our day too might be not so much to prove that the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price are indeed the word of the Lord, but that the Bible, which is generally accepted as the word of God, is being doubted as having been derived from the words of inspired prophets of past generations.

In this day when the Bible is being downgraded by many who have mingled philosophies of the world with Bible scriptures to nullify their true meaning, how fortunate that our Eternal Heavenly Father, who is always concerned about the spiritual well-being of His children, has given to us a companion book of scriptures, known as the Book of Mormon, as a defense for the truths of the Bible that were written and spoken by the prophets as the Lord directed....

It is only as we forsake the traditions of men and recover faith in the Bible, the truth of which has been fully established by recent discovery and fulfillment of prophecy, that we shall once again receive that inspiration which is needed by rulers and people alike." President Harold B. Lee

While I concur that tempted means trial....it is rendered tempted in the KJV and creates a contradiction/ error.

Posted Image

so if one version uses one word and another version uses a synonym of the same word its an error? What school did you go to to learn English?

how fortunate that our Eternal Heavenly Father, who is always concerned about the spiritual well-being of His children, has given to us a companion book of scriptures, known as the Book of Mormon, as a defense for the truths of the Bible that were written and spoken by the prophets as the Lord directed....

The Bible doesnt need to Book of Mormon. The Bible can defend itself.

Im not saying the Book of Mormon is false but that the Bible doesnt the Book of Mormon in order to be true.

Edited by RRR1

Posted Image

so if one version uses one word and another version uses a synonym of the same word its an error? What school did you go to to learn English?

I thought you disliked "version" and preferred "translation" and I am speaking of the KJV...which contains the contradiction...actually many contradictions and errors.

To answer your question directly.......no, but, we are referring to the KJV? Are you saying that you need several versions in order to avoid contradiction and error? Sounds like.

I thought you disliked "version" and preferred "translation" and I am speaking of the KJV...which contains the contradiction...actually many contradictions and errors.

To answer your question directly.......no, but, we are referring to the KJV? Are you saying that you need several versions in order to avoid contradiction and error? Sounds like.

you have yet to identify an error. And you wont find one, so if I were you I would spend time doing something else rather than looking.

you have yet to identify an error. And you wont find one, so if I were you I would spend time doing something else rather than looking.

I have already shown you a few examples of whole verses missing and some partially missing not to mention the ones where changes in the text gives us the wrong or at least confusing messages.

Show me the original autograph and we can find what was really written down.