great books

dizzysmiles

"The great and the Terrible series"- This was probably the scariest (real life) end of the world book I have ever read. THe first book (The Brothers) took some time to get into, but read it fast and the rest are GREAT!

" Hunger Games" - I couldn't put this book or it's series "Catching Fire" Down. It's like Gladator meets surivivor. It's popular right now and totally worth it.

"Hubener Vrs. Hitler" I am a wwII fanatic. this is a true story about a 15 year old mormon kid that starts a propganda against hitler.

"He did deliver me out of bondage" anyone dealing with the repentance process or 12 steps/ to any addiction this is a must read

"FOrgiving ourselves"- This was the best book that brings in a whole new light of hope.

"I'm not perfect, can I still go to the CElestial Kingdom"- This book is mainly for teens but I LOVE how it explains scary words like "Damnation" and "perfection" once you understand what it means, the gospel isn't so scary and it's pretty simple. Must read for all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have read it but I got it too much boring. I didn't like it that much. Well the character that are used in to its not that much good. Its not that much interesting. Not even me but not to all of my friend likes it. I have yet read it all but all of my friends leave it half to read.

Edited by Joneswilliamsc

The Great and the Terrible Series has a terrible ending. The author covers more time in the last couple of pages than he did in the entire series. It did not flow well. I had the feeling that the author originally intended the series to be much longer but gave up after the sixth book. The ending seemed more like an afterthought.