Greetings All.

Hallo LDS.NET people. I just signed up and so this is my first post. I am a LDS and I am hoping that I can make some good new friends here.

Most of my time is taken up doing Temple work for my deceased family members and fellowshipping with the missionaries.

I keep a regular journal and I study my scriptures on a daily basis.

I attend Church each and every Sunday here in Liverpool UK and I strive to keep all of the laws of the gospel.

I have a strong testimony that Jesus is the Saviour, Christ and Redeemer of mankind, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Church and that Thomas S.Monson is his Prophet.

Looking forward to my experience here, Josh. :cool:

Edited by JoshThetford1969

Thank's for the welcome. I read one of your posts about going back to church before I read this. I hope you don't mind me asking but how did you find it?

how did i find going back to church? It was great, best thing i have ever done.

Hallo LDS.NET people. I just signed up and so this is my first post. I am a LDS and I am hoping that I can make some good new friends here.

Most of my time is taken up doing Temple work for my deceased family members and fellowshipping with the missionaries.

I keep a regular journal and I study my scriptures on a daily basis.

I attend Church each and every Sunday here in Liverpool UK and I strive to keep all of the laws of the gospel.

I have a strong testimony that Jesus is the Saviour, Christ and Redeemer of mankind, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Church and that Thomas S.Monson is his Prophet.

Looking forward to my experience here, Josh. :cool:

Nice to see someone keeps a regular journal. Its fruitation will come in those dark years of when a person becomes inactive and have the ability to recount the blessings given by the Lord.

Welcome to the forum...