Is it cheating...?

FunkyTown

...If you are in a commited relationship and you do any of the above and YOU know it then it is cheating. Yes, guys even if she doesn't know it. The fact that you do makes it cheating.

Except for #3.

M.

Except for #3.

M.

:rolleyes: That could be true but he will still be in trouble because he left her in the past and suddenly she will have that memory.....or did I miss something.

I guess if you do the right thing in the past .... you can tell her your relationship was for all time and you found her even though you had to go back to future

:Dlolol

:rolleyes: That could be true but he will still be in trouble because he left her in the past and suddenly she will have that memory.....or did I miss something.

But what if it was like in The Lake House where it was a passing incident that she doesn't even remember until he brings it up again later?

N00BZ! the correct answers are:

1) If you clone her and date the clone, is that cheating?

Yes, if you fail to dispose of the original first. If the original is dead, you're good to go.

2) If you travel to another dimension and make out with the alternate reality version of her, is that cheating?

Only if she has a beard, or a robotic arm that shoots lasers or something. If alternate reality chick is just the evil version of your good chick, it's not cheating, because both people currently exist in her already - it's just about choice.

3) If you travel back in time, find her before she knew you in the original timeline and make out with her while simultaneously dating the future her, is that cheating?

No. But if the love child of that relationship turns out to grow up to be your mom or dad, you have bigger things to worry about than cheating. (Trust me - stuff like this happens all the time with time travel.)

4) If you make a robot version of her and give her all of the original versions memories, is that cheating?

Assuming the robot is sufficiently advanced, same answer as #1. It takes more than memories though - you have to capture the entire soul.

Hope this helps. All my answers are right, everyone else's are wrong. (Except for the serious answers - those probably have mine beat.)

LM

1) If you clone her and date the clone, is that cheating? unless she knows she has a clone and is okay with it.

2) If you travel to another dimension and make out with the alternate reality version of her, is that cheating? No..its her.

3) If you travel back in time, find her before she knew you in the original timeline and make out with her while simultaneously dating the future her, is that cheating? Nope. (TIME TRAVELERS WIFE)

4) If you make a robot version of her and give her all of the original versions memories, is that cheating? Nope

5) What if there was a transporter accident and an exact duplicate was created of her at that moment and you couldn't tell them apart?

I am thinking a fight to the death between them... with pillows. It is the only logical way to decide which one gets him. :)