Yeah, while one can obtain it for free for Missionary purpose not everywhere that puts a price tag on it is trying to scam you. The Church eats the cost when handing them out, places like Deseret Book or the Distribution Center don't, though the later does eat shipping inside of the US.

Edited by Dravin

attention, I saw on the net a scam in the book of Mormon, do not buy it is free.

Do you have a link? I'd like to see it :D

I wouldn't doubt that there are places that will try to sell anything for a profit, but as mentioned there are legitimate outlets.

Do you have auto translation built into your web browser, or just using something like babelfish? :D

:mad: Cela vous amuse de vous moquer d'autrui ? Ne vous a t'on pas appris à respecter son prochain, même si il est étranger, non ? Je suis désolée, mais cela c'est mal orthographier. Au revoir.

ps: J'hésiterai avant d'écrire la prochaine fois et d'ouvrir un nouveau topic !!!:mad:

:mad: Cela vous amuse de vous moquer d'autrui ? Ne vous a t'on pas appris à respecter son prochain, même si il est étranger, non ? Je suis désolée, mais cela c'est mal orthographier. Au revoir.

ps: J'hésiterai avant d'écrire la prochaine fois et d'ouvrir un nouveau topic !!!:mad:

Wow. I didn't mean to offend you. I only asked because a reply that had been originally written in English appeared in French in a quote in your post. I was merely curious as to what you were using for that to occur.

Wow. I didn't mean to offend you. I only asked because a reply that had been originally written in English appeared in French in a quote in your post. I was merely curious as to what you were using for that to occur.

I thought the translation was really cool. Now I want to learn French so I can sound like that :)

Edit: The book in the link looks like something the missionaries give out, and yes those are typically free. TY for the warning!