Lesson #19 - Reign of the Judges

rameumptom

Very interesting!

Let me reformulaze to be sure I understand well !

So Samson did commit adultary wife this woman and with the prostitue but this didn't make him lose his strengh that came from God ... But he told his secret to this dalila and that was a fault ?

So young man of the church, God change not !! Let it be know that one man can commit adulterary and not be left alone from God ! But Take attention ! Never give yourself to the woman you love ! Never put your life in her hands because of love ! Because this is a fault !

Marvelous teaching ! Very beautifull teaching !

Wow, you really are something. Take your miserable holier-than-thou attitude and go stew in it.

You couldn't have misrepresented my position more fully if you tried to purposefully. Oh, wait, you did...

Wow, you really are something. Take your miserable holier-than-thou attitude and go stew in it.

You couldn't have misrepresented my position more fully if you tried to purposefully. Oh, wait, you did...

My last reply was written during you post yours (precedent), so I didn't have knowledge of your answer (that was not an answer).

You tried to to destabilize my position on several points on which I answered you, but you fell offended when I show your do not stand.

Your position on the indignity of Him is untenable(city=doctrine, a city kept by blind and lame men are so): from the autor, from Paul, from simple evidences.

So you don't know what represent 7 ?

So I won't tell you neither. Neither the 7 blocks. Because you do not really ask.

Would you believe me if? No you won't .

Your only purpose was to demonstrate I am wrong.

Samson is a representation of Christ. I can explain more about it to every one who wants.

Edited by imanuelga

Imanuelga, the point Volgadon is making is that Samson did not keep any of the rules for being a Nazarite. His strength was given him of God so he could judge/save Israel, but he used his power for his own purposes, instead.

He married a Philistine woman, against the Mosaic Law. He killed and touched the body of a dead lion, against a Nazarite law. I could go on with the things he did wrong. Yet God chose to allow him his strength as long as he had long hair.

When he was with Delilah, he was sound asleep each time the Philistines broke in to try and take him. This is the type of sleep that comes upon a man after sex. He was staying all night long at Delilah's place - not something a righteous prophet or Judge would do.

Sadly, Samson was the best God could get at the time. He was very disobedient, but he was still the chosen Judge of God for the salvation of Israel. Yes, perhaps some of your points could show symbolism to Christ, It is not because of who Samson was, but what he was. He was a judge in Israel, and so a symbol of Christ. He just was not a righteous judge, as he totally broke all the rules of a Nazarite, and many of the main commandments of the Mosaic Law, including most of the 10 Commandments.

You are definitely welcome to your opinion as to Samson as a symbol of Christ. However, Volgadon and I do not see him as a Christ symbol, even though he had the potential to be one. I think I've shown clearly in the post and in the discussion afterward that Samson was not a good man in any sense of the word. He was narcissistic, and did all his works not for the glory of God, but for his own purposes. God allowed it, but also allowed Samson's disobedience to catch up to him in his blindness and final suicide where he wished not to glorify God, but to avenge his own eyesight.

Given you are not a strong English speaker, it makes the discussion a little harder. And given the offenses being given/taken by you and Volgadon, I'm going to close discussion on this thread.