Is there any Fringe Audience?

Hemidakota

I love Fringe. I have last night's episode recorded but wont get to it until tonight. One little tidbit...about 5 episodes ago, I predicted that Walter (from alternate dimension) would make it across. As soon as the bridge appeared I said to my wife, "And there comes Walter #2." She said...."Yah, yah, we'll see." We saw :)

The last few episodes are going to be the best of this season. I thought, without the portal machine created by Dr. Walter Bishop, who manage to create the tear in the alternate universe, no way could they to the alternate universe without it. But it seems the writers used the previous experimental children from the past in using mind telepathy to control time/space movement as the means of travel.

One bad scene where Olivia Dunham, FBI Agent started off with a back massage and end up with sexual encounter behind rear lighted shades. The best part of DVR’s – FAST FORWARD. 

But Spock, Leonard Nimoy, as the Dr. Bishop partner – Dr. Bell? What duh? He needs to retire from the movie business. :lol:

Now, I would to hate to see what the other alternate Moksha [alternate universe] would be doing right now! :lol: