Evolution, The Gospel, Science

Snow

Do you agree w/ the statement? Man's body did [b]NOT[/b] evolve in any fashion from simpler species  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree w/ the statement? Man's body did [b]NOT[/b] evolve in any fashion from simpler species

• Yes
    • No

Being part GOD and part human, can we adjust the 1000-years to 500-years? :lol: Just kidding.

Yes, people have recorded two different visionary Saviors but not the FATHER. How many people witnessed the Savior in glory and then without His glory? The notable difference is the imperfection nail prints, a darker pigmentation completion, hazel nut hair, no notable facial or neck winkles or blemish can be seen. How this is done, is still beyond me.

What is not talked about, anything less than, the highest state in the Celestial Kingdom is the notable knowledge levels differences.

Do we not believe that to see the Son is to see the Father?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is alot earlier than 30ish age group. I would settle for mid 20ish. :P

Some of this idea comes to me from the fact that Jesus Choose to leave this earth at the age of approx. 33 and a third years old.

Edited by JohnnyRudick

Some of this idea comes to me from the fact that Jesus Choose to leave this earth at the age of approx. 33 and a third years old.

Which in kabalistic-like thinking would have significance when juxtaposed with the knowledge that most vinyl records played at 33 1/3 revolutions per minute.

Age 16 sounds good to me.