Handbook of Instructions help

Guest coloradokte

Guest coloradokte

Hello,

I serve in the EQ presidency as a counselor and am basically being threatened to be released due to an "extreme" haircut. I cannot find my handbook, so can someone look in theirs and tell me does the handbook specifically prohibit someone serving in this capacity with "extreme" looks? I appreciate your help.

In the CHI or not, I highly doubt that your pointing it out to ward leadership will help your cause at all. Besides, if you get released, you get released, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's not a business where you are protected by wrongful termination clauses, etc.

Since the "For The Strength Of Youth" pamphlet teaches us not to have 'extreme' hair styles, it's a moot point.

The question is not so much about your hair as it is about your willingness to accept the counsel of your EQ Pres./Bishop/Stake President/whomever.

Sounds like you're not doing too well. Sorry to hear it.

HiJolly

Hello,

I serve in the EQ presidency as a counselor and am basically being threatened to be released due to an "extreme" haircut. I cannot find my handbook, so can someone look in theirs and tell me does the handbook specifically prohibit someone serving in this capacity with "extreme" looks? I appreciate your help.

Define 'extreme appearance'? [looks]

Yeah, not my point at all. How about you just answer the question or don't reply.

In defense of Wingnut, let me remind you that this is a public forum. You will get a wide variety of responses. How about your accept the answers (whether you agree with them or not) or not post the question?

If the post is inappropriate, the moderators will handle it.