Free LDS book

noband

Can't beat free right?

I write as a hobby and have finished an LDS young adult novel. I started going through the whole publishing process, but quickly realized that Christ could return before I got it in print. Besides, I didn't write it to get rich or famous (rich would be nice though). I just want people to read it.

I'm posting a chapter a week, 6 are already out there.

Visionaries: The Young Prophets

My promo:

What would you do if one night you had a heavenly vision? Keep it a secret? Tell the world? Would it change your life or would you stay the same?

"Visionaries: The Young Prophets" follows the story of Elijah Abbot, a teenage boy in a small town, and how a heavenly messenger changes his life and the lives of those around him.

But Elijah is not alone. Thousands of children around the world share his experience. Now Elijah, with the help of family and friends, must find out what the visions mean and where it will lead them and all mankind.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been thinking about it. There has been a few people tell me that they don't like to read online, but since I posted it for free I didn't know if anyone would buy it. I think Amazon is free to setup, so it certainly wouldn't hurt.

I help people sell their books for the Kindle. I can help you with formatting, a cover and or any other part of the process.

You can set your book up for free on Amazon but the minimum price you can offer it is $0.99.

Let me know if you have any questions?

I help people sell their books for the Kindle. I can help you with formatting, a cover and or any other part of the process.

You can set your book up for free on Amazon but the minimum price you can offer it is $0.99.

Let me know if you have any questions?

My wife does this full time and also just about any other format offered. She just quit her previous home business to focus on it full time. Her wait list is about 2 weeks long unless they want to pay a premium to move to the frot of the line.

Thanks for the posts. Urbanfool actually inspired me and I just received my createspace proof yesterday. I'm going to check it over and hopefully have it approved in the next couple days. I'll post when it's ready.

Kindle is in my sights next, but I need to finish up my submission for motleyvision.org's "Monsters and Mormons" anthology first.

There's definitely a growing market for LDS centered lit, although I found the publishing process tedious (thus posting my book online instead). I thought about looking for an agent, but couldn't find an LDS specific one. Miztrniceguy/imon or anyone else do that sort of thing? I have a few other books in the works.

Thanks for the posts. Urbanfool actually inspired me and I just received my createspace proof yesterday. I'm going to check it over and hopefully have it approved in the next couple days. I'll post when it's ready.

Kindle is in my sights next, but I need to finish up my submission for motleyvision.org's "Monsters and Mormons" anthology first.

There's definitely a growing market for LDS centered lit, although I found the publishing process tedious (thus posting my book online instead). I thought about looking for an agent, but couldn't find an LDS specific one. Miztrniceguy/imon or anyone else do that sort of thing? I have a few other books in the works.

Sorry but I don't have anyone that I can recommend. I love Create Space, but hate to format with them. I have published a few books on Create Space but my expertise is with the Kindle. I have worked on more than 2,000 titles.

Imon....The upcoming book "Monsters and Mormons" is by Peculiar Pages, an imprint of B10mediaworx, which is my wife's business.