Could JC and HF be musically inclined?

Boris_natasha

Guest mormonmusic

The Doctrine and Covenants says:

D&C 25: 12

12 For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads.

I think songs that praise God or encourage righteous living are definitely things God appreciates.

Guest mormonmusic

Would they be tenor, baritone, or bass? Heavenly Father would definitely be baritone, IMHO. Jesus would probably be a mix.

Given the cultural belief you should be clean shaven, I think they would be a barbershop trio. Or, given the lack of structure in this earth, and the creativity it requres, perhaps a jazz trio.

I have come to believe that G-d is a master mathematician. The relationship of mathematics to music is most interesting and goes back over 4,000 years to the ancient Pythagoreans of Egypt that constructed the octaves, harmonic series and progressions in various keys.

Without giving away too much I have been consulting with an author for a sci-fi fantasy where music is the basis of magic that requires a circle of 12 masters (octave) in a society creating harmonies and dissonances for survival and stealth in a “never ending” war against evil woven into both history and the myths and legends of the world. Music and harmonic frequencies are used to create powerful technologies that assist living things or operate weapons of incredible destructive capabilities.

The Traveler