Trying a Mens Group

HoosierGuy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When someone makes you mad, do you ever say to yourself - "I would like to shoot him!"?

Everyday including Sunday. I've been married 12 years and at least 5 out of those 12 I could shoot my husband. I don't take myself too seriously though. I'm just another sinner struggling to do right in this world.

Well, in a perfect world shouldn't people go around nude anyway? Isn't that paradise? Pitching the cloths and living the way God made us, nude?

If going around nude is paradise, I'll stick to hell with my clothes on thank you very much. :P

So why are you using an avatar that looks like it could be from the 60's? Huh? Huh? Clarify please. Huh?

mordorbund - Is that Carmen Sandiego with the Eye of Mordor? And is your name a combination of Mordor and Broderbund?

So why are you using an avatar that looks like it could be from the 60's? Huh? Huh? Clarify please. Huh?

Okay I have to correct myself. I meant emoticon not avatar. I was referring to the little hippie girl. lol Sorry falds for confusing you.

mordorbund - Is that Carmen Sandiego with the Eye of Mordor? And is your name a combination of Mordor and Broderbund?

Broderbund! I got the Mordor reference, and I got the eye and the Carmen Sandiego figure, but I couldn't figure out the 'bund'. I get it now.

So why are you using an emoticon that looks like it could be from the 60's? Huh? Huh? Clarify please. Huh?

[VOICE=Optimus Prime]Many years ago, the Emoticons started a civil war and failed to shift the balance of power on Cybertron. The benevolent Autobots agreed that those who took an oath of peace would only be exiled while those who continued in the cause of war would be dealt with later. Already the Decepticons were moving in to strike down our defenses. They first freed the rebellious zealots and gave them a choice: assimilation or annihilation. They took their new acolytes and set their eyes on a new faction - the Perceptrons....[/VOICE]

I remember watching the newsreels of the Cybertron war back in the 80's. So I'm guessing that most of the rash emoticons from that era became Decepticons. Looks like the non-violent hippie emoticon was exiled here. So when I looked for an emoticon with outrageous clothes to accent my comment about hellish styles (wait - would that be Greek fashion?), I had to go all the way back to the 60's (because the outrageous outfits from the 80's were turned into Decepticons - you know, Kiss's guitars, Mercury's mike, that dude's stereo from Star Trek IV).

Sweet. I've got new connections to a guy who's got a good chance of becoming a U.S. Senator. I finally may get a chance to put my Communications and Political Science education to use! If He gets elected I'll expect to be one of his aids in Washington D.C., and the I will start subconsciously pushing my secret agenda through him. The end result will be me becoming king and dictator of the U.S.A.! Caesar crossed the Rubicon, I'll cross the Wabash River, and take control!

Cool...I always wanted to be the chaplain for the U.S. Senate. Oh...uh...was that subtle enough???

Yes. I'll subtly suggest that to the senator. In the mean time you can help me make up an enemies list. Nothing is more fun than an enemies list!

I'll be really depressed if the Democrats I talked to at the county fair Democratic tent don't give my number to the congressman's office. I talked to a guy who said he's got the number of the congressman's communications director. He said he would call him tonight and pass along my name and number. Really, I bet they were surprised. I don't think they get too many people coming up wanting to volunteer, nor too many Democratic liberal/progressives like me. I wonder though how liberal they are. I'm in Indiana, even Democrats are not that liberal.

OH...I thought this connection you made was via the New Warrior Training...just a County Fair...hmmm...you probably have a 40% chance. Now the State Fairs can be a bit more reliable...but people are just notoriously smiley and forgetful and those county ones. :-) :-) :-)

OH...I thought this connection you made was via the New Warrior Training...just a County Fair...hmmm...you probably have a 40% chance. Now the State Fairs can be a bit more reliable...but people are just notoriously smiley and forgetful and those county ones. :-) :-) :-)

I thought about that. If they don't call I have a back up - call my therapist and yell at him after I get depressed!

HG, I'll tell you this...since there's been so much back and forth about the upcoming NWT you plan to take, we expect a full report...minus whatever details you are asked not to disclose, of course.

I'm back from the sneak peak. We all agreed to keep our words private. I will say it was very refreshing hearing other grown mens problems. I've been in group therapy, for the most part with two or three other girls. These men were different. They seemed far more mature. I don't know if that's because they all seemed to be collage educated like myself or if it's because they are simply men like I am. From what I seen and from the questions I asked and how they answered, they are not a cult or money scheme.

We were going around sharing things that got us down. One thing I noticed is that they also have their big problems. I have my rocks I carry around that weigh me down, they each have their own rocks that weigh them down.