Need help keeping the law of chastity

bonanzafan

I am struggling to keep the law of chastity with a girl I've been dating for a few months. I have met with priesthood leaders and have even had a bishop's court. I don't know how to change what's going on. I'm realizing that I have submitted my will to Satan and cannot break myself free of this. I'm a returned missionary. I grew up in a family of all strong members of the church. I'm about to lose even more privileges. I feel like my weakness is that I'm so lonely inside and so is she. I don't feel like we are right for each other, emotionally and personality-wise. We're just two lonely people doing dumb things. Can you help me with your opinions, please? Please. I'm just so sorry to be where I am.

I don't feel like we are right for each other, emotionally and personality-wise. We're just two lonely people doing dumb things. Can you help me with your opinions, please? Please. I'm just so sorry to be where I am.

Dump her. Quickly. It will hurt both of you, but you have to do it. If you feel that you aren't right for each other, you're leading her on.

Forget the chastity issues: You are acting like a jerk if you are having sex with someone you don't see a future with. That is a jerky thing.

I don't think you -are- a jerk, but you're definitely acting like one and you want to and should take responsibility and dump her. Not in a place where you can have makeup sex, as if she is lonely she will try to use it.

You don't want to hurt her and you don't want to be a jerk. It's time to back away.

I recommed you never be alone with her again, unless you are to be married.

I also would recommend you seriously investigate prohilactics; I know where you're going because I've been there. And for the want of a piece of latex, I ended up with a life-long responsibility. Not that I regret my children, i don't. I simply regret the circumstance I've brought upon them by my own inability to control my powers of procreation.

But like I recommended first, dump her and find someone who will uplift you and keep you from doing things that will make you miserable for the rest of your lilfe. I'm not going to touch on the religious aspect of this; you know the teachings of the church. What I am saying is in order to be happy in life, truly happy, you can't have regrets like this on your conscience. You may be forgiven for them in time, but you will always feel like dirt because of it.

I am struggling to keep the law of chastity with a girl I've been dating for a few months. I have met with priesthood leaders and have even had a bishop's court. I don't know how to change what's going on. I'm realizing that I have submitted my will to Satan and cannot break myself free of this. I'm a returned missionary. I grew up in a family of all strong members of the church. I'm about to lose even more privileges. I feel like my weakness is that I'm so lonely inside and so is she. I don't feel like we are right for each other, emotionally and personality-wise. We're just two lonely people doing dumb things. Can you help me with your opinions, please? Please. I'm just so sorry to be where I am.

If its a girl that you don't want to spend your future with by getting married... I'd suggest writing up a letter of deepest apology, and then put distance between you and her and dump her, and never be in a situation where you are alone with her.

I would also suggest start studying the scriptures daily and praying often daily.

Just to start with IMO

Just think, when this girl gets married someday, she is probably going to get to explain to her future husband about how she slept with some guy that really had no interest in her at all. He was just there for sex. Then this poor husband is going to envision a faceless man, YOU, that took something from this girl that was supposed to be his. He is probably going to be pretty hurt. He is going to wonder why he is feeling the weight of such a grievous sin that he didnt even commit.

Then there is the fun part where you might get to explain to your future wife how you shared the most private, sacred, and intimate moments, that were supposed to be with her, with a 'lonely' girl whose only use to you was the fact that she was willing to put out because it made her feel like she was wanted and loved by someone. Only she wasnt, which probably makes her feel even worse than before.

With every other time you guys mess around, this sacred act is being cheapened more and more. Both of you are selling something who's value is without measure at a flea market price. The only way its value will be returned is by forsaking your sins, repenting, and holding it sacred until you are married and get to share it with one who is truly deserving.

Hidden

I don't know about all the other bad advice you might get on this thread but I am going to give you some sure-fire advice. Start spending your time posting frequently on a religious message board.

Even if you had time left over for sex, your girlfriend will think you're a geek and dump you.

Hidden

I don't know about all the other bad advice you might get on this thread but I am going to give you some sure-fire advice. Start spending your time posting frequently on a religious message board.

Even if you had time left over for sex, your girlfriend will think you're a geek and dump you.

Snow, considering you post an average of 3-4 times a day, is this advice coming from personal experience?