A Message To The Heart Of Man

Mattliahona

There is, has and always will be good in the very souls of all, for all of those souls are good. I believe that as many are seen good many shall be thus. All of mankind are truly great and therefore they can all do many great and marvelous things, in this knowledge we shall see the wisdom in the marvelous, never ending glory of god to giving us all love. I am ever grateful for the amazing gift of love that we all have, do and will receive for the very existence holds all degrees as a gift from the very love of the father and proves of his love.

“There is much to be seen in the eyes of all men, the wise man sees the very glory of potential ... in all.”

“I pray that through all we do, all we see, all we become, we always believe in more. There is always more!”

Love is the very reason we live, this is why always we must love. There is much in this great world and what defines it is what we see. Let all love, dream and bring forth the very peace of the spirit, then all shall see. I know of this great and marvelous blessing. Let us pray, live and love... that all may know that all may see.