When is it appropriate to remove your garments?

From the linked article:

She invented the modern bathing suit. ... Two of her grandchildren drowned in her swimming pool.

Darn that bathing suit!

(My apologies to anyone who has lost anyone close to them via drowning. I just couldn't help but notice the irony.)

She, in short, lived an amazing life and may still be the most famous LDS woman ever.

Really? More famous than Emma?

Guest Alana

Personally I like the garment top cut, the tall one with 'cups'. The bottoms, oh my no. In order to get ones that work for my thighs I have to get ones that are big enough that I can STILL wear them even though I'm pregnant and due in less than a month. I don't even have THAT fat of thighs! I would love a thin cotton, hemmed (no lace) bottom that fits more like boxers and less like an ice cream cone.

Have women's shapes been updated since the 50s?

yes at least in the UK women are built differently, they tend to be better endowed, generally taller and slimmer than the 1950s because of better nutirtion etc. Our shops are finally catching up to the fact the average woman is s completely different shape to the average woman in the 1950s