Emergency Prep

mangome

Hello I would like to offer for FREE my "Every Needful Thing" dvd. This is the dvd that I hand out to the people at my emergency preparedness lectures. These are some of the topics it covers:

topics include: food storage, water purification, sanitation, NBC hazards, herbs, air purification/filtration, lighting, shelters, cold weather clothing, self defense, electricity generation, etc.

Feel free to copy this DVD and give to family and friends....

Over 90% of LDS members do not have a years supply of food. Help them by copying and sharing this DVD with as many as you can... It will help people know how and where to start with their preparations...

We have had a lot of members that have said this dvd has helped them so much! Let me know if you would like a copy:):D

We really are: "Our Brothers Keepers"...... Just PM me here on this site to request one.....

Edited by mangome

Hi mangome.

Do you sell stuff? If so, I don't want your DVD. If you don't, I'm interested.

LM

I'm with LM. If it's a sales pitch I'm not interested. If for informational purposes I'd love to see it.

I lecture on Emergency Preparedness. All I am trying to do is help my fellow brothers/sisters to be prepared in an emergency. Thats all!!!

I have had many many people tell me how this DVD helped them tremendously to be prepared! So I want to pass it along to as many people as possible:D

If you would like a DVD I.M. me with your info that you would like to have it sent to. Then let me know if you find the info on the DVD helpful.

Loudmouth_Mormon I would love to create a profile! However can you point me in the right direction to do so. I have been trying to for the last few days and I can't seem to see how to do it.

Hemidakota please dont post your address on the public forum, you can IM me that way it your address is for everyone to see. Or if you have a PO Box that works too.

A profile is automatically created when you verify the email you used while signing up. If you used a throw away email and haven't checked it that would explain your lack of profile. If you've lost said email or it never made it to you use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page to explain the situation.

This DVD is not a sales pitch... I lecture on emerg. prep. to may Wards and Stakes in my area. Two years ago my friend made a recording of the lecture and gave it to me... Since then, I have given out many hundreds of DVD's of the lecture. I do make a Geodesic dome shelter and talk about it's features for 5 min out of 2 hrs on the DVD, but thats it... The majority of the video is very usefull..

Use the spirit to decide to get one or not...

• 2 weeks later...

Got the DVD - thanks!

I've got to disagree with you though. This DVD is indeed a 'sales pitch'. Although you're not selling any specific product, you're selling a particular brand of end-times belief. Mangome is part of the Roger K. Young "tentites" group of TEOTWAWKI preppers. These folks believe we are on the verge of immenent doom, and that there will be a "callout" by the prophet, basically telling all the saints to gather in the mountains and live in tents in the rockies for a long period of time (like a year or more).

I've got to say, that if indeed you are such a person who do believe such is on the horizon, this is a fine DVD on how to get ready for that day. A very well-thought-out guide on all the crap you'd have to buy, to go live in the mountains.

And even if you're not an end-is-near Roger K. Young shared-dream-having type person, this DVD has a lot of good info about wilderness survival in it.

Although I've got to say that I favor lots of hunting rifles over the Chineese SKS. I mean, your suggestion that if we're invaded by the Chineese, and if we had an SKS, we could "bump 'em off and fire their own ammo back at 'em" isn't lost on me, I just would prefer something else like maybe an AR or AK. And I don't really see what a Ruger P89 9mm has to do with hunting deer or elk.

LM