What should I do if I hear bad news?

teddyk

I had dinner with a friend a few days ago who for over 40 years I have known him as a down to earth,level headed guy with his head firmly attached. What he said to me was about an attack on Iran coming in 3 to 7 days,from Israel. He has returned from that region and plans not going back,he looked worried,quickly returned to talking again of our previous talk,on him settling down for retirement. Does anyone know anything of a planed attack by Israel on Iran's Nuclear plant?

Edited by pam

No. There's nothing guaranteed.

However, most people suspect something of that magnitude since Israel did the exact same thing to Iraq before when they were developing nuclear technology.

And since Ahmedinejad has said they want to wipe Israel off the map, it doesn't take a high ranking government official to see that Iran is going to get hit hard before they get their nuclear enrichment program online.

Revelation says that Israel would be attacked from the north, south, east and west in the end days. So we'll see.

I had dinner with a friend a few days ago who for over 40 years I have known him as a down to earth,level headed guy with his head firmly attached.

What he said to me was about an attack on Iran coming in 3 to 7 days,from Israel.

He has returned from that region and plans not going back,he looked worried,quickly

returned to talking again of our previous talk,on him settling down for retirement.

Does anyone know anything of a planed attack by Israel on Iran's Nuclear plant?

If there is, then it won't be a secret right? :P

No. There's nothing guaranteed.

However, most people suspect something of that magnitude since Israel did the exact same thing to Iraq before when they were developing nuclear technology.

And since Ahmedinejad has said they want to wipe Israel off the map, it doesn't take a high ranking government official to see that Iran is going to get hit hard before they get their nuclear enrichment program online.

Revelation says that Israel would be attacked from the north, south, east and west in the end days. So we'll see.

There is a NATO type alignment that Iran belongs too (with Russia, India, China, and a few smaller countries). :D

I hope they do attack Iran. Iran isn't a country that should have nuclear weapons.

The problem as Hemi stated is that Iran has some very large allies. Allies who have a vested interest in going to war with a country they may perceive as having lost the will to fight.

Israel knows that these countries may want a fight, so they may back down.

Or they may not as they have been told they would be wiped off the map by this country.

There will be no attack on Iran without USA backing. I do not believe the current administration is capable of supporting any such thing with the current international landscape. I do not believe it will happen. However, if it does I will reassess my opinion of the current USA administration and its resolve to have any ability to affect any actual Middle Eastern Affairs.

The Traveler

I had dinner with a friend a few days ago who for over 40 years I have known him as a

down to earth,level headed guy with his head firmly attached.

What he said to me was about an attack on Iran coming in 3 to 7 days,from Israel.

He has returned from that region and plans not going back,he looked worried,quickly

returned to talking again of our previous talk,on him settling down for retirement.

Does anyone know anything of a planed attack by Israel on Iran's Nuclear plant?

If it is Top Secret national security information that you have obtained from an unnamed third party, the first thing you should do is post it to a nearly-anonymous public website! :rolleyes:

If it is Top Secret national security information that you have obtained from an unnamed third party, the first thing you should do is post it to a nearly-anonymous public website! :rolleyes:

I don't think it's top secret according to the OP. Hordes of people are speculating on this.

I think he's just trying to get our opinion on whether it's likely, since this man came from the Middle East.

I'm well aware of that FT. But stop and think. If someone actually had a security clearance high enough within the Israeli government to know the attack was imminent, do you really think he would 1) share the information, and then 2) casually change the conversation to discussion of retirement?

Come on. This is a no-brainer. Obviously pure speculation based on the source and manner it was shared. It isn't even worth being discussed in the manner it was brought up. Look at the way there are line breaks in the OP. Was this simply a copy and paste from an email, not even Teddy's friend?

Teddy, I'll tell you what you should do . . . Give away all your assets, and move to the remotes of the desert and live off the land. I'll send you wire instructions to my bank account to help you in your endeavor to give away your assets. :animatedlol:

I'm well aware of that FT. But stop and think. If someone actually had a security clearance high enough within the Israeli government to know the attack was imminent, do you really think he would 1) share the information, and then 2) casually change the conversation to discussion of retirement?

Come on. This is a no-brainer. Obviously pure speculation based on the source and manner it was shared. It isn't even worth being discussed in the manner it was brought up. Look at the way there are line breaks in the OP. Was this simply a copy and paste from an email, not even Teddy's friend?

Teddy, I'll tell you what you should do . . . Give away all your assets, and move to the remotes of the desert and live off the land. I'll send you wire instructions to my bank account to help you in your endeavor to give away your assets. :animatedlol:

I understand your suspicion ryanh,I have had no training in typing and the only thing I can think of for line brakes (what are line brakes?) I hunt and peck with one hand,and I edited to save space,thinking I was wasting band width.I heard some sites or short on band width,so i don't know what band width is either:confused: My monitor is small would that effect my posting look? I have been told that I place my text in columns,is that confusing for members replying to my question? I guess text in column,wastes band width..I don't know.

Also not email ryanh I made the whole text by hunt and peck method from my head. as being ready for a run into the desert for safety,it did not enter my mind. So you will have to get a job ryanh,:D I can not give you my assets,well not more than

$50. for groceries. :lol: <I was kidding:) you seem responsible..I would help you tho.

I just thought I should see if it was important,my knowledge of world affairs is maybe average at best. anyways thanks members for all the great replies,I learned more than I had hoped for.

Edited by pam
Just cleaning it up to make it easier to read.

Reddit or Digg would have been better.

This^ was most helpful..wish I had known of it before,scaring good really nice folks on

a forum concerned with spiritual matters. And Pam you are so correct.I do belief in

praying for Gods protection,Thank you Pam for the nudge. :)

I apologies :( from the bottom of my heart.

The first hour of Coast to Coast was dedicated to this last night, so I don't think you frightened anyone's socks off. Israel would be most unpopular if they tried to do this, but the only other option is to let Iran play their nuclear games.

Funny, I was looking up the price of Geiger counters just this past weekend while watching a long documentary on Chernobyl.

Guest mirancs8

I see it more Iran attacking Israel first and the surrounding countries jumping in. Many of those countries have it out for Israel. It's very sad to think of such a thing happening.