Howdy from Texas!

Bethiepooh

Good lazy Sunday afternoon, everyone!

I am from Houston, Texas and have been a member "all" of my life (parents converted when I was a "tot"). I've had my ups and downs and thought I gained a testimony but, apparently, not strong enough, as I will soon have a disciplinary council and am pretty sure I will be ex'ed, which I will have to tell my active parents.

Anywho, I joined because I have browsed the board before and thought it could be of some benefit/informal education on a few things.

I look forward to spending time here (but not too much, of course ;) ).

I think he means he has done something he shouldn't have and will be facing a disciplinary panel that will decide if he should be excommunicated.

Which is unfortunate... but hey! You can find your strength and return if your faith remains.

Its the miracle of forgiveness. :)

You are correct, Lucread. If my testimony was as strong as it should be, I wouldn't have done the things I have done or have a desire to continue them.

I was a hair away from being ex'ed and, if I mess up again, I will be. My pride wants to mess up but everyone else doesn't. Funny how pride wins sometimes over the entire world.

FYI: I am female. ;-)

First I want to say I thought u were a woman...with a nic like that. any way hi, and welcome to the forum and come to chat too. theres lots of nice people here.If you are xed dont take it personal, take it as a blessing to do what u have to as fast as u can to get back. Its worth any thing u have to do to get back in. Good Luck, and see u around

Welcome to the forum!

You're going to a disciplinary council for not having a testimony? That seems a little harsh.

Obviously it's not JUST for not having a testimony.

Welcome to the forum! I ahve many friends in teh Church who ahve been exed. Yes the worst is the pride... it is difficult for some to keep active when exed, but that is the best way back! Exing is a way to slow down a bit and think, revalue life. Way back may be diofficult, but it is worth it!