Anyone care to chat about cars?

CopenKagan

Just make sure it is not a Friday-Monday car like our Hyndai Trajet is... I think we have fixed everything that is possible in it. Love that car though.

Someone tried to break in our WV caravell... the passangers sited front door lock was destroyed by a wrench. There was absolutely nothing in that old car to steal.... :eek:

I don't know if there are any resident gear heads on the forums. :)

In college I drove a 1957 grand prx addition TR3. It was a great little car but everytime I dorve it there was some adjustments I had to make. When I drove up the canyons in Utah I would have to stop and adjust the timing for altitude several times. I could also beat a Mach 1 off the line but everytime I did, I had to replace the first gear - so I only did that once.

My top speed was 140 but because the car sat so low it felt a lot faster than that. It would go faster but that was my limit. I called my car Leslie - definently feemale. I would joke that all I did was spend money on her and all she did was take me for a ride.

After I was married and my wife became prgnant she made me sell it - she said it was too hard for her to get in and out of it. That was the end of my car toys - just did not have time to play under the hood. Now days cars are so different I do not know what half the things are under the hood.

The Traveler

I've noticed that people who drive Dodge trucks automatically go into 'drive like a jerk' mode when they get behind the wheel. Their favorite move is to tailgate you, then pull around and cut you off right before taking an exit.

How do you know your getting old? You're getting passed by pickups on the highway;):D:P

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=216567327090&id=c220b90286509e607387337203ea40be&index=ch1

Thanks for the offer bc but I'll continue to ask my brother in law who has been working on cars as a master tech for over 20 years and has never steered me wrong in all that time. I know him and his abilities whereas I have no idea of yours.