from Wisconsin

a7x16

I'm from Wisconsin... and I have to say, it sure is a heck of a lot better than Rexburg, Idaho which is where my husband and I currently are. Though... when I was 16, I hated Wisconsin too. ;)

Now what is wrong with Rexburg? I loved it there when I lived there. And there was NOTHING there when I lived there.

Avenged Sevenfold is terrible. The very first song of theirs I ever heard was Afterlife and the bulk of their stuff sounds nothing like that. I was disappointed because I loved Afterlife. I did hear a cover of 'Walk' by Pantera that A7X (which stands for the band Avenged Sevenfold FYI) did that was incredible. But outside of that and Afterlife, they're too whiny for me. Which is the problem that I have with most modern bands that consider themselves 'metal.'

And you have Walk in your profile player. Win.

Edited by ChadTalbot
Walk

Avenged Sevenfold is terrible. The very first song of theirs I ever heard was Afterlife and the bulk of their stuff sounds nothing like that. I was disappointed because I loved Afterlife. I did hear a cover of 'Walk' by Pantera that A7X (which stands for the band Avenged Sevenfold FYI) did that was incredible. But outside of that and Afterlife, they're too whiny for me. Which is the problem that I have with most modern bands that consider themselves 'metal.'

And you have Walk in your profile player. Win.

Well isn't that a nice welcome? Start right off by telling the person how you dislike the band that is on their playlist. :P

Well isn't that a nice welcome? Start right off by telling the person how you dislike the band that is on their playlist. :P

That's how I roll. I like to bust on the younger generations music. Helps me embrace my old age.

I mean it in fun though. There are a few A7X songs that I like outside of Afterlife.

Hey A7X, what other bands you like? And what kind of vampire books?

Edited by ChadTalbot

i like some classics like zeppelin and sabbath...i like metallica, my dying bride, apocalyptica, HIM, marilyn manson, i like bullet for my valentines older stuff, we came as romans, attack attack, pantera, corrosion of conformity, DIO (not ozzy), Mutiny Within, Alesana ...a

I like vampire kisses, vampire academy, dracula, chronicles of vladimir tod, random vampire stories and anything that is about Vlad dracula

i like some classics like zeppelin and sabbath...i like metallica, my dying bride, apocalyptica, HIM, marilyn manson, i like bullet for my valentines older stuff, we came as romans, attack attack, pantera, corrosion of conformity, DIO (not ozzy), Mutiny Within, Alesana ...a

I like vampire kisses, vampire academy, dracula, chronicles of vladimir tod, random vampire stories and anything that is about Vlad dracula

You ever get into the Euro metal bands? Cradle of Filth, Arch Enemy, In Flames? I used to like a lot of the Nordic bands. I had every Nightwish album when I was younger. I was obsessed with that band for a great many years. I also liked Stratovarius, Dream Theater, Opeth, Rhapsody, Hammerfall, some Nevermore. This was all back when me and friend used to order random CDs from the Century Media catalog. This was before Napster. So sometimes we would just pick out CDs that had cool cover art and hope for the best.