John Cusack Calls for 'Satanic Death' of Fox News, GOP Leaders

bytor2112

Hidden

If this thread is any example of that, I think it would be interesting to see what you would say when you're not being tolerant of peoples right to say things - such as wishing Cusak would pipe down and go make some more crappy movies.

I don't understand your point. I'm haven't criticized Cusack; rather, I've defended him.

Would you please clarify?

Elphaba

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this thread is any example of that,

This thread is not an example of "that," so your question is moot.

Later: I thought you meant this thread was an example of the type of garbage the Westboro's express. After reading PrinceofLight's post, I think you meant something else, so my last statement is moot.

I think it would be interesting to see what you would say when you're not being tolerant of peoples right to say things - such as wishing Cusak would pipe down and go make some more crappy movies.

You're going to have to clarify your point here, because I don't understand it.

Later: Are you talking about when I told bytor to "pipe down and go make some more crappy movies"? If so, did you really think I was being serious?

I was teasing bytor. For all I know he makes excellent movies. :P

Elphaba

Edited by Elphaba

Since it's a joke to you, there really isn't any reason for me to give a serious response.

Okay, I'll be serious for a moment.

Bytor and I have known each other a long time. While we rarely agree on political issues, we are friendly with each other, and he knows me well enough to know that when I told him to "pipe down and go make some more crappy movies," I was teasing him.

I'd never say something like that to anyone in seriousness.

Elphaba