12 Reasons Why Gays Should Not Be Allowed To Marry

Pahoran

**** If success in the world and appearing to be 'the model' citizen were markers of 'doing right' then some of the most demonic people in the world would apply and be accepted. *****

I am sorry you feel that way. Is there anybody you do trust?

**** I don't know how many times I have seen the child molesters being portrayed by their neighbors as the 'totally nices and greatest people....' ****

Seen a few. My wife lived with one. He was heterosexual. Should I be paranoid about all heterosexuals. Should she.

*** The gay lifestyle is sick, wrong, and destructive...you don't always see the damage until it is way too late. *****

Why do you say this? I have been there and seen it. For decades now. Most are good. Some are bad. Some are weird. Samething with heterosexuals. Runs the gamut.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Starsky

That's cool. But I could literally envision you exterminating these people if you had a magic wand so to speak. I see your type on boards. And in the real world. You are on the street corners. The male version of you..... with that added bit of testosterone, and youthful stupidy, often due horrible things.

Those may be the way you deal with things that aren't right in society, but they are NOT my way. You really just don't see things very clearly.

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by sgallan@Feb 27 2004, 09:18 PM

**** If success in the world and appearing to be 'the model' citizen were markers of 'doing right' then some of the most demonic people in the world would apply and be accepted. *****

I am sorry you feel that way. Is there anybody you do trust?

**** I don't know how many times I have seen the child molesters being portrayed by their neighbors as the 'totally nices and greatest people....' ****

Seen a few. My wife lived with one. He was heterosexual. Should I be paranoid about all heterosexuals. Should she.

*** The gay lifestyle is sick, wrong, and destructive...you don't always see the damage until it is way too late. *****

Why do you say this? I have been there and seen it. For decades now. Most are good. Some are bad. Some are weird. Samething with heterosexuals. Runs the gamut.

It isn't whether or not they are 'nice'....

And I don't have trust issues...I was giving you a 'for instance'. You like to put preconceived ideas from your mind into my mouth...but it just doesn't work...

I see you can't differentiate between 'examples' of appearance judging and classification either....sorry...i can't help you with that.

I am not comparing personality traites either....between hederal and homo....I am stateing clearly as I can possibly state...that homosexuality is not natural, not right, mental condition that needs nipped in the bud. It is sick!

And I don't have trust issues...I was giving you a 'for instance'. You like to put preconceived ideas from your mind into my mouth...but it just doesn't work... ****

No, I am just trying to get you to explain yourself. But you seem unwilling.

**** I see you can't differentiate between 'examples' of appearance judging and classification either....sorry...i can't help you with that. *****

Nor do you seem able to explain. Odd, since if you can't explain it to me, pretty smart and educated and all of that, how are you going to convince like minded people of your viewpoint? Are you planning to eventually become a voice in the dark perhaps?

**** I am not comparing personality traites either....between hederal and homo....I am stateing clearly as I can possibly state...that homosexuality is not natural, not right, mental condition that needs nipped in the bud. It is sick! *****

That is of course your opinion. I disagree. You seem unable to articulate why. So we are at an impasse. For what it is worth, my side is slowly but surely winning.

Guest Starsky

IOW sgallon...you just don't get it....and you have to reflect your messed up judgment and lack of comprehension upon me. So be it. But it isn't me with the problem.

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by sgallan@Feb 27 2004, 09:38 PM

An aside..... I kinda consider male on male sex rather disgusting myself. But homosexuality is a lot more than sex. And I kinda like the female on female stuff. Guess that makes me a lesbian.....

You try too hard to rationalize and equalize yourself with the hederal sexuals....it just doesn't wash for anyone except those with a big problem of seeing straight.

***You try too hard to rationalize and equalize yourself with the hederal sexuals....***

Huh? What is a hederal sexual? Oh wait, I looked it up..... it is pertaining to Ivy. What is an Ivy sexual?

*** it just doesn't wash for anyone except those with a big problem of seeing straight. ****

Focus now. What are you talking about?

Guest Starsky

What are you talking about?

Exactly my point. You have practiced too long hiding from reason and common sense....rationalizing your messed up lifestyle as alright.

Exactly my point. You have practiced too long hiding from reason and common sense.... ****

How so?

rationalizing your messed up lifestyle as alright. *****

What lifestyle? I'm not gay. But I am willing to learn. Do you know of a school I could go to. My wife would be annoyed though.

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by sgallan@Feb 27 2004, 09:51 PM

Hey Peace,

Maybe I should take up bodybuilding again. Do you think that would help? I am looking for suggestions as you seem to be the expert....

Actually that seems to be the new trend for the homosexuals...haven't you noticed? They are working real hard to change their old repulation of either being fat or skinny...

Actually that seems to be the new trend for the homosexuals...haven't you noticed?****

Are you kidding. I live in Parker Arizona. Population of about 3000. The family is in Los Angeles. We visit but are hardly there long enough to see trends. Dang it. I miss everything.

**** They are working real hard to change their old repulation of either fat or skinny... *****

(sigh) Missed the boat again. Been 150 or so for 20 years (save when I got pregnant with Denise). (sigh)

Guest bizabra

Originally posted by Peace@Feb 27 2004, 09:14 PM

If success in the world and appearing to be 'the model' citizen were markers of 'doing right' then some of the most demonic people in the world would apply and be accepted.

I don't know how many times I have seen the child molesters being portrayed by their neighbors as the 'totally nices and greatest people....'

The gay lifestyle is sick, wrong, and destructive...you don't always see the damage until it is way too late.

Please elaborate on what you mean by "destructive". In what way, EXACTLY, do you mean by this?

Thanks.

Guest bizabra
Originally posted by Peace+Feb 27 2004, 09:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peace @ Feb 27 2004, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgallan@Feb 27 2004, 09:38 PM

An aside..... I kinda consider male on male sex rather disgusting myself. But homosexuality is a lot more than sex. And I kinda like the female on female stuff. Guess that makes me a lesbian.....

You try too hard to rationalize and equalize yourself with the hederal sexuals....it just doesn't wash for anyone except those with a big problem of seeing straight.

Lol! Don't you mean "heterosexual"? What is "hederal sexual" anyways. . . . . .

smirk. . . . . . . . <_<