Share a song.

PrinceofLight2000

There are a lot of good anime tracks out there. I really love the vocals in this.

now for my favorite song from an anime.

YouTube - Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) Soundtrack 34

I just love the flute in this. i think it translates to "who do you protect"

Kenshin is one of my faves. the song is by Noriyuki Asakura

here is an electic guitar version

YouTube - Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) Soundtrack 35

and a hard version

YouTube - Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) Soundtrack 36

i like the first one the best though personally

I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING KENSHIN. I have the first season box set. My only disappointment is that is wasn't censored like it was when it aired on Toonami many years ago. That's the best theme imo as well. Although, the English opener is just plain annoying.

Here's one of my favorite video game theme songs.

YouTube - Tales of the Abyss Japanese Opening- Karma Vocal Version

I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING KENSHIN. I have the first season box set. My only disappointment is that is wasn't censored like it was when it aired on Toonami many years ago. That's the best theme imo as well. Although, the English opener is just plain annoying.

Here's one of my favorite video game theme songs.

YouTube - Tales of the Abyss Japanese Opening- Karma Vocal Version

My husband and I want to buy Kenshin, we just need to wait for a time when we can give it to ourselves as a gift. We have a growing collection of anime currently and it gives us some good together time to sit and watch them. I would like to comment on your link, but I can't listen to music until I get home from work. Which is why most of my posts on this are in the evening. So far I am really enjoying this thread and have found a lot of great music from what has been posted so far.

Welcome to the PrinceofLight2000/Saldrin and Tarnished music critique hour. :)

I'm enjoying it, it gives me something to do and listen to after work each day. Plus most of the bands they have listed so far are ones I have not heard of. Now if only more people would get involved it could get really fun! :D

Yeah, PAM. GET INVOLVED. :P

My husband and I want to buy Kenshin, we just need to wait for a time when we can give it to ourselves as a gift. We have a growing collection of anime currently and it gives us some good together time to sit and watch them. I would like to comment on your link, but I can't listen to music until I get home from work. Which is why most of my posts on this are in the evening. So far I am really enjoying this thread and have found a lot of great music from what has been posted so far.

Good, I succeeded. :D And that's alright if you can't. Chances are someone will comment on it before you can, though. lol.

Edited by PrinceofLight2000

I'm enjoying it, it gives me something to do and listen to after work each day. Plus most of the bands they have listed so far are ones I have not heard of. Now if only more people would get involved it could get really fun! :D

Oh I'm not complaining. I'm just teasing.

Okay guys. Bytor's feedback on the previous song was that it was very peaceful. He also linked to another song in that post. He did it right, it was just confusing.

Perhaps it would be helpful if we didn't comment and link the same words. It implies that the words are about the link, not feedback from the previous one.

So post your comments, then post your link, within the same post, just not the same words.

Okay guys. Bytor's feedback on the previous song was that it was very peaceful. He also linked to another song in that post. He did it right, it was just confusing.

Perhaps it would be helpful if we didn't comment and link the same words. It implies that the words are about the link, not feedback from the previous one.

So post your comments, then post your link, within the same post, just not the same words.

:clap: couldn't have said it better myself. Would you like to contribute, wingnut? :D

You need to post your song so I can comment on it.

See... now you made me break the rule...

:D

No one has commented on his earlier confusing one as of yet, so feel free.

I love this song, but I wasn't particularly crazy about this version. The pitch of the woman's voice grated on my ears a little. Not that she was off-key, just that my ears didn't agree with it wholly.

:clap: couldn't have said it better myself. Would you like to contribute, wingnut? :D

No one has commented on his earlier confusing one as of yet, so feel free.

I love this song, but I wasn't particularly crazy about this version. The pitch of the woman's voice grated on my ears a little. Not that she was off-key, just that my ears didn't agree with it wholly.

i agree about the voice the lyrics seem good to me, gonna look for another version.

Video game music has come along way. my favorite tune from Star Craft 2 the up beat energy really gets you into the game.

i agree about the voice the lyrics seem good to me, gonna look for another version.

Video game music has come along way. my favorite tune from Star Craft 2 the up beat energy really gets you into the game.

I like this a lot. It's very relaxing, yet thought-provoking. Great background and ambiance for a strategy game.

Here's another one from a game. I love this track so much, I wish there was a way I could get a legit copy.

YouTube - 212. The Bird Chirps, I Sing

You're supposed to listen to fully and then comment on my song before posting another one.

Appears the chain was broken, So I'll restart it. It's a long one but I like it a lot.

Nice music, points for a long intro... couldn't make out a lot of the lyrics first time through.

I tend to avoid the harder forms of rock tho. THe imagery was really interesting.

people who put music videos together should have subtitles on em >.<

Serenata

• 1 month later...