Hello from Rainy Shropshire!

Flossyship

Hello! My name is Nicki; and I have been a member of the Church now for just over two weeks (was baptised on the 25th September and Confirmed on the 26th!)

Was stumbling round the internet when I found this and actually find it quite interesting being able to read up on things I don't want to ask other members!

I converted from the Church of England, a faith which I never really followed; and am so blessed that I am a member of this Church. I still don’t have a very good testimony, but I hope over time this will increase and get better!

Nicki x

Edited by Flossyship
Spelling mistake!

welcome to the site. But more important is welcome to the Church. Congradulations on your baptism. Its the best thing any one can do for them selves, thats being a member Of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. Learning is a forever thing dont think we can learn everything in this life....it goes on and on...

Welcome!

I don't know Shropshire too well though I must have driven through it many many times going to and from Wales. I live in London now, but for a long time I lived in Leicestershire.

I am also Church of England, though oddly enough I never really became a serious Anglican until after I'd tried going to the Mormon Church. But that was many years ago :)

Wow, possibly the only member here within 50 miles of myself :). Nice to see some more people from the UK here, I'm starting to unintentionally spell colour minus the U, the amount of time I spend on here :P

About time you learned to spell it correctly.

Hi Floss

I smiled when you said you needed to gain a testimony, I know you have one by the spirit of your posting. It is the same feeling you had when you knew you would be baptized. I was baptized when I was about your age by a friend I worked with down in Southern California about 100 :) years ago. The Church is true, I'm so happy you found it.

Herkermer (Jack)